20

[Lunch together]

Shuhua was still stuck inside her room as her body was still in pain though her fever was gradually getting down.

She feels bored but she also doesn't have anything in mind that she can do for the meantime.

She haven't explained everything to her friends and she hope that later when they arrive she can tell them everything.

So far Soojin was having a great day. Soyeon and her have talked already on how Soyeon will tell their other friends about her relationship with Yuqi.

But no matter how we masked it with something else it will always be seen.

Maybe even the person using the mask is also unaware and confused of what really it is.

"Soojin sunbae~nim."

Soojin turned around and saw the same girl that she met yesterday. "Somi?" she mumbled confused.

S O O J I N -

"Somi?" I mumbled to myself, I'm pretty sure that I don't have any means to meet her right now though I don't care really besides she seems to be a good person.

She's just so talkative yesterday. I'm still shy of approaching people.

I can notice how she was fiddling with her fingers.

"Do you want to say something?" I ask in a such friendly manner still confused on why Somi called out to me. "I was wondering if I could get you nu-" before she can finish her words my phone started to ring.

It was an unknown number but I still answered it we don't know what's the call is about but I need to check. I mouthed a 'wait' to Somi which she just nod her head.

Once I answered the phone call, I can hear some muffled sounds from the other line. "Hello?" I was surprised to hear her voice.

"How did you get my number?" I ask because I'm definitely sure that I have never given my number to her yet well of course if she asks for it then I will give it to her for communication. "Uh Yejin?" I mentally noted to ask my younger sister later.

"Sorry, am I bothering you right now?" I shook my head but I realized I was talking to her on the phone. "No you're not Shuhua." I softly said. "Did you have lunch already?" I can hear how her voice was slightly shaking.

I can ever hear her heavy breathing. "No why?" I answered and I was just about to meet Soyeon and the others outside the campus. "I'm outside the university right now, I was wondering if we could have lunch together." I giggled I can imagine the look on her face right now.

"I'll be out in a moment." I replied before ending the call. I face Somi with a smile plastered on my face. "Uh what were you saying again Somi?" I ask of course I don't want to leave the girl without knowing what she has to say to me.

"It's nothing sunbae, sorry for bothering you. Have a great lunch."

===

After having an inner battle with herself Shuhua ended up here outside the university, inside her car. She heaved out a sigh of relief.