41

[Somewhere in Seoul]

"Yah Song Yuqi!" Soyeon yelled as she closes the car door. The girl just legit left her. She doesn't know what's wrong with Yuqi.

Soyeon luckily catched up with Yuqi even with her short legs. "Can you please talk to me?" and even if they are always fighting over such nonsense things all the time, Soyeon wouldn't let a day pass without making up with Yuqi. Finally the said girl turned around and faced the seemingly desperate Soyeon.

"Talk your ass." Yuqi responded rather harsh, Soyeon frowned not really liking how Yuqi is acting towards her.

"Yuqi!" Ryujin wrapped her right arm around Yuqi's neck but Yuqi just casually yanked away Ryujin's arm. The blonde girl was confused, she faced her girlfriend Lia but the skinny girl just shrugged her shoulder also confused.

"Let's get to work."Yuqi yelled heading towards their tent to set up their booth. It's just the second day of the university's festival yet everyone can notice the black aura surrounding Yuqi that it even scares them.

S H U H U A -

I opened the car door for Soojin and I was still catching my breath, I was so close to stopping my car by the side of the road and do things not until Soojin's phone ringed leaving me sexually frustrated.

"I'll go check on Soyeon, it seems like the two had a fight. I'll see you later and finish you I promise." It was gentle yet seductive adding fuel to my already sexually frustrated body. I sighed heavily before giving her a kiss. "I'll see you later." I softly said before letting go of her hand.

I watch her walk on her way. I'm going to fucking murder Yuqi if I found out that this is one of their nonsense fight again. From afar there wasn't many students yet which was such a relief as I don't have to handle such crowd on my way. I rubbed my arms getting goose bumps all of a sudden.

Why is our tent so dark? I mean not literally but the atmosphere was terrifying. I glanced at everyone and they seem to be busy minding their own business. I saw Yuqi sitting down at one of our chairs staring blankly into space. It seems like it isn't one of their nonsense fights this time.

Well I have seen Yuqi stare blankly into space but that was because she was malfunctioning but her aura is different today. I sat beside her. "Wanna talk about it?" I ask clearly wanting Soyeon unnie and Yuqi to make up so I can have my alone time with Soojin.

"I so want to kill that person. How dare she call my Soyeon hers when in the first place Soyeon wasn't even hers." I listened to every word that she's saying. "And I hate it that I wasn't Soyeon's first."

I know how 'firsts' are so important for Yuqi and for me those are important too.

"What's important is you're gonna be Soyeon unnie's last and only one." I muttered with a smile lifting the mood up even though I'm not really sure if it really helped since Yuqi's still pretty upset. "Fuck menstruation." I laughed getting it now. I think Soyeon unnie haven't really experienced a very moody Yuqi when this girl is on her period.