19

[Thank You]

"Soyeon." The said girl turned around a little surprised to who just yelled her name in such a crowded hallway.

"Yuqi?" she asks a little confused but it seems like Yuqi isn't here to really talk anything about her.

"Long story short, I have asked your friend Soojin a favor and I assumed that she still has her things here and I'm gonna go on my way to Shuhua's apartment after my last class so I want to drop off Soojin's things." Soyeon furrowed her eyebrows there was an unpleasant feeling at the pit of her stomach.

Soyeon cleared her throat as she looks straight into Yuqi's eyes. "It might be inside the dance practice room at the third floor, room 53." Soyeon said with seriousness.

"I have to go now, I still have a class." Soyeon gave Yuqi a small smile before walking away.

Y U Q I -

I frowned at how she acted with me. "Did I say something wrong?" I mumbled to myself but I shrugged those thoughts off as I make my way to room 53.

But as much as I keep on brushing off the image of Soyeon's serious face it keeps on bothering me and I don't want this day to be one of my bad days.

I found my way up to the third floor. It didn't take too long but I had a hard time finding where that damn room 53 is.

"Please accept my confession." I was only a few meters away from room 53 when I heard some voices from a corner where the locker were.

I shook my head, students really like places where no people are. I proceeded to open the room, it was dark but I can still feel that the room was kinda cool.

It means that this room has been used a few moments ago or maybe a few hours before I went here.

There was only one bag at the front. 'That must be hers.' I mean I don't want to trouble Soojin anymore. First I asked her to take care of Shuhua without even really considering her schedule for the day.

I checked the bag first and when I saw her I.D inside that is when I confirmed it was really her bag.

I opened the door but I froze on my spot at what I am seeing. I gritted my teeth, I clenched my fist putting Soojin's bag down.

I can see that 'she' was trying to push the guy away.

I grabbed the guy by his arm making him to face me before landing a hard punch on his face. I mentally cursed myself at how painful my knuckles are.

"You're coming with me." I grabbed her hand and of course not forgetting about Soojin's bag. "Yuqi look it isn't what it looks like." I didn't stop and face her.

I was feeling so mad and jealous right now that I'm so close to blowing up any moment.

I opened my car placing Soojin's bag inside the backseat.

I made her face me pulling her waist close to me. "You're mine and this lips belongs to me and only me." I whispered kissing her slowly.