4

[Coincidence]

S O O J I N -

I look at the wall clock then to my sister. "Hey Yejin do you want to go shopping?" I ask, this could be our bonding since she'll be staying here for only a week.

"Woah are you for real unnie? You don't like going out especially that it's Sunday today." I glared at her. "Oh shut up, go and get changed if you want to come with me." I stood up as I went inside my room.

My apartment is quite big for me though. It has three rooms, a medium sized modern kitchen and living room.

I opened my closet, scanning my clothes. Its not gonna be too hot outside the. Looking outside my window. I bet it's quite warmer today. A not so thin clothes would be better then.

"Yejin~ah hurry up." I yelled as I focus on my phone again. This kid is taking so long just to change her clothes. "And done." I look at her in disbelief. "Are you kidding me right now?" I ask her scanning her clothes.

"We aren't gonna come to some party. Why do you even have a fancy dress with you? Can you wear something more casual?" I rolled my eyes at her.

I stood up walking towards the door. "If you don't change your clothes in ten minutes, I'll be leaving now and I won't even spend a single penny on whatever you want." I look at her and smiled seeing her rush inside her room again.

Then I remembered what I saw last night, it was definitely Shuhua and the girl that she was with also yesterday. 'They seem to be very close.'

I decided to wait for my sister outside, it wasn't that hot at all. The weather is quite nice today but I hope it doesn't rain later, I don't really watch news always.

But the car parked in front of Shuhua's apartment caught my attention. 'Did her friend stayed the night?' I pushed the thought away. Why am I even invested to her life? We are barely friends.

We are just strangers that became each other's neighbor.

It's not really my thing to pry on things. The front door opened revealing my sister who's some casual clothes. "Now we are off to go."

===

The Seo sisters seems to be having a lot of fun together besides it's only been Yejin's third time visiting her sister in Seoul.

Though their house is not that far from where her unnie is currently staying at, it was still a hassle since she is also busy with her own studies, aiming to apply in a great school in Seoul also.

Yejin is a bit far more opposite to Soojin, Yejin is a sporty girl unlike Soojin who likes to stay at home but they do get along with each other so well.

"Unnie wanna eat some mint chocolate ice cream?" Yejin exclaimed while holding onto some of the shopping bags. "Maybe later for now let's go eat some lunch, I'm quite hungry." Soojin smiled leading the way to one of her favorite restaurants.

She can confidently say that she and her friends are regular customers there already.

Yejin looked at the place in awe, it wasn't the typical modern restaurant. The structure and interior were all traditional giving a vibe like you've come to the past.

"It's nice right?" Soojin asks her sister who was busy looking around. The place was not that packed unlike when it's weekdays.

"Soojin you're back." Soojin bow greeting the old lady. "and you are?" the old lady look at the younger girl beside Soojin. "She's my sister Yejin halmeoni." Yejin glanced at her sister.