21

[Dance for me]

Shuhua was holding Soojin's hand even when she was driving earlier. "I'll wait for you, save my number. Text me when you're done." Shuhua said slowly letting go of Soojin's hand.

"Good luck on your only class for this afternoon." Shuhua let out a laugh causing Soojin to giggle.

===

M I N N I E -

"I just came across with her." I said through the other line. I drove Sorn back to her apartment. I'm still waiting for Miyeon to show up at the rooftop though I know she will not.

I just don't know why she became cold all of a sudden. Just when I think I was already getting there but then it came crashing down in just a day.

'Am I the one who did something wrong?' I ask myself as I drive back to the university. "What? But I told her not to go out just like what you said." I can literally imagine Yuqi's pouting duck lips right now.

"Well believe it or not but she was with Soojin. I think they ate lunch together." I uttered as I enter the campus premises. I'll be stopping by at the rooftop before going to class.

Miyeon is usually at the garden every after lunch so I need to see her even when she can't. "I'll talk to you later, I'm already at the campus. Meet me at the office." I ended the call as I turned the engine off.

Hopping off my car, the students greeted me as I walk pass by the hallway.

The sky is beautiful today and so is she but the difference is she's always beautiful and even more beautiful than the sky.

Then I remembered what me and Sorn witnessed just a while ago. My eyes were definitely not deceiving me. I wanna know what's running inside Shuhua's mind.

'They got closer in such short period of time.' I mumbled to myself as I look down but I halted in my place when I saw Miyeon looking straight at where I am.

Do I run now?

I don't know what to do my feet was like glued to the ground preventing me from walking away.

===

M I Y E O N -

I've been thinking of what was written on the card.

The look on your face tells me that I did something wrong so can we please talk? I'll wait for you at the rooftop.

-Minnie

I've kept the card with me and it's been two days since I received it but I don't know if I should show and up and talk to her. I mean I don't have any problems with her but I just felt unwanted that day when we're supposed to be in a blind date.

I mean she looks like she doesn't even want to at least continue that she immediately called her father. I mean I was also shock but we could've just hang out if she doesn't like the idea of being in a blind date with me.

"Miyeon we'll be going now, we still have a class to catch up." Kino and Hui waved their hands walking away and I was left here with Soyeon. This girl have been acting weird since this morning.