40 [M]

[I'm in charge]

"Do you want to stay with me in our booth?" Shuhua asks Soojin, opening her mouth as Soojin feeds her.

Shuhua was on break and she needs to be back in ten minutes. "It wouldn't hurt to come with you I guess." Soojin responded and besides she have nothing to do at all.

Shuhua stood up offering her hand to Soojin.

The two walked to the soccer team's booth and Soojin was surprised of how the line was so long.

S O O J I N -

Why are students lining up here? Even the students from other universities are here. We both walk near the tent and saw Yuqi and the others were busy.

Ryujin was holding the camera at the side taking pictures of the students while Yuqi was busy talking to a student like a negotiation is happening. "You can sit there, I'll just check on Yuqi." Shuhua said but I don't want her to go just like that.

I pulled her hand, cupping her cheeks giving her a tender kiss. "No other girls, just me. You understand Shuhua?" I ask looking behind her sharply noticing their gaze on us. "YES." I giggled hearing her high pitched response.

I moved away from her, taking a seat at where Shuhua just said. Why do I keep getting surprises right now? I arched my eyebrow staring at the pissed Miyeon at the side. Now what is she doing here and why is she looking so pissed right now.

Yesterday she was so bright like the sun and now she looks like she just came back from hell ready to murder someone and drag the body down to hell. "Hey you okay?" I ask sitting beside her. I didn't even notice that she was here. "No I'm not." her tone of voice was mixed with anger and sadness. I followed her gaze and I widened my eyes seeing Minnie practically tied on a chair being kissed by students on the cheek.

I mentally face palm, I can see that Minnie isn't also liking what's happening as she keeps on glancing at where we are. "Wait." I stood up and walk to where Minnie is.

I didn't say a word and began untying the rope behind her. "Thank you Soojin." Minnie hugged me as soon as she stood up. "Go to Miyeon unnie, I have to talk to someone." I mumbled.

I saw Yuqi and Shuhua arguing nit far from the tent. "Yah you two." I called out to them and I quickly noticed the horror in Shuhua's eyes. Well she better be. Yuqi smiled at me and I want Soyeon to be here to take care of this playful child.

"Who tied down Minnie unnie?" I ask them completely aware now of what kind of booth they have. Shuhua immediately pointed at Yuqi. "What? Unnie is single right?" Yuqi turns to look at Shuhua.

Shuhua shakes her head. "What? No?"  I look at Yuqi who was clueless. "Minnie unnie is exclusively dating Miyeon unnie right now." Shuhua answered running to me, going behind me. "Why didn't I know about this?" Yuqi asks as there was a hint of disappointment in her voice.