6

[Startled]

Continuation of Shuhua's POV...

I ruffled my hair feeling embarrassed.

"Oh yeah it seems like Soojin didn't get any sleep at all, did you do something to her?" I look at her cluelessly. I couldn't remember anything that I may have done to not let her sleep.

'Wait did I do something to her?' I started to question myself also and since all I remembered was up to when she went inside the bathroom and after that I don't know now.

I'll just probably ask her later if ever I have made something inappropriate. I wouldn't want to have her bad side. They have been so kind to me and it would be rude of me.

"Come on let's go down I bought some hangover soup before I went here, thanked them or I will throw your favorite shirt in the trash." she always threatens me like hell but she doesn't know that it doesn't really work on me.

Her face is too cute to be afraid of.

We ate silently but with Yejin only, I guess she really didn't have any sleep. I finished the soup, standing up I pointed at the food that was on the tray.

"I'll bring this to her." I muttered both of them just looked at me then returned their gazes to the food.

'Am I somewhat invisible now?' I arched my eyebrow.

I ignored them, taking the tray with me.

But I looked back at them, "Uh Yejin whe-" I was immediately cut off by her. "She's inside my room the one beside her room." I mouthed a small thanks to her.

===

Shuhua opened the door carefully and there she saw a sleeping Soojin.

"Did I really do something last night for her to not have any sleep at all?" she asks herself again but to her dismay she just couldn't really remember what happened after she fell asleep last night.

Placing the tray on the bedside table, she sat on the side of the bed staring at Soojin.

The girl look so peaceful when sleeping that Shuhua doesn't have the guts to wake her up to eat.

Shuhua found herself getting drawn by into Soojin's beauty, the mole under the older's eye suits her. No one have ever caught her attention like this.

It was like the first time, the first time that she experienced those butterflies inside her stomach those fuzzy feeling but she immediately snapped out of her own thoughts now wanting to go further.

She have made it clear to herself.

She's not afraid of commitment, she just doesn't know what it feels like. Her heart was still soft but when people start to get close she shut them off.

Lost in her own thoughts, the younger didn't noticed that Soojin was already awake.

Happens that Soojin woke up due to Shuhua's incoherent mumbling of words that she even thought that Shuhua was casting a spell or putting a curse.