32

[I'm your support]

"Yejin what do you prefer to drink?" Shuhua asks taking her wallet out of her pocket. "Chocolate drink would be enough." Yejin answered, still deciding of what food she will order.

"Do your parents like burgers and fries?" Shuhua asks she doesn't really know what Soojin's parents like but Yejin would be a great help. She hasn't of course introduced herself as Soojin's girlfriend.

She and Soojin talked about it already so she's keeping it lowkey even to Yejin. "They aren't picky with food so anything is fine for them." Yejin casually answered. "Unnie can I get a solo baked mac." Yejin added.

Shuhua giggled. "Of course you can." If Soojin witnessed Shuhua spoiling Yejin the older would probably scold Shuhua for doing so.

===

S H U H U A -

I guided them to the stadium and I was glad that Minnie unnie and the others will be always at the campus everyday even if they'll be going home at the end of the day.

Entering the stadium, it was packed with students and athletes from different universities. I wandered my eyes around trying to spot Minnie unnie but to my dismay I couldn't find them so I decided to just call her to make it easier for us to find them.

I'm glad that Minnie unnie answered the phone quickly. "Unnie, where are you all exactly?" I ask raising my voice a little bit but not that loud. The place was quite noisy. "We are at the left side near the grounds." I glanced at the left side of the stadium and saw Minnie unnie standing while waving her hand.

"Okay we'll be there in a few." I said before ending the call. I look back at Mr. and Mrs. Seo. "They are by the left side." I said, I was quite comfortable with them because Mrs. Seo insisted that we dropped formalities but of course as much as I can I want to be polite with them.

I heard my phone ringing.

"You are all going inside the stadium in ten minutes?" I asked through the other line. Hearing what Moonbyul unnie said to me made me nervous.

'Yeh Shuhua act normal okay?'

I repeated those words inside my head like a mantra as I guided the Seo family to their designated seats that I asked Minnie unnie to reserve to.

"Thank me later for this, the program will be a lot longer because of your plan." Minnie whispered to me making me chuckle. "Well if she planned to surprise me then I am too." I smiled cheekily waiting for our university's dance crew to enter the stadium.

I've planned this a week ago and I hope everything would go into what was planned.

===

Moonbyul kept her distance away from Soojin but also making sure that Soojin isn't sensing something strange. "When I say go that's when everything starts okay?" she whispered to the others.