22

[Back to normal]

It seems like everything just passed by to them. It's been days already and it seems like Shuhua and Soojin came back to square one.

Meanwhile Minnie and Miyeon have already talked but even if the two talked already it seems like Miyeon was still keeping her distance making Minnie to respect it and also go on with the flow for the meantime.

Miyeon already knows that Soyeon and Yuqi are dating but on Yuqi's side she haven't yet said anything to her friends yet since it was hard to get her friends together.

They've been extremely busy and they only have a month and a half to prepare for the tournament.

Shuhua gulps down the water, sweats were on her forehead slowly trickling down on her neck. "BACK ON THE FIELD." their coach yelled as her team mates jog back to the field after a short break.

Their coach blows the whistle, Shuhua have this serious look on her face as she run to the side. They need to improve they defense area and so as their offense.

And Shuhua being the center midfielder she needs to play behind the forwards in order to secure a goal.

The others were also exhausted but if they want to win a place up to the championship they need to work hard and play fair. "Shuhua." Yuqi yelled as she passed the ball to Shuhua.

They were grouped and divided, playing against each other.

Minnie just arrived at the soccer field holding her bag, she just got out from her second class which is also her last class for the morning. She doesn't have anything to do at the office for the moment.

So she decided to come and watch her friends play. She was worried that Shuhua was pushing herself so hard.

The soccer field is not that far from the garden, Minnie tried her best not to look at where Miyeon is usually. If Miyeon is keeping her distance away from her then she'll accept it.

Their talk was pointless.

FLASHBACK

Miyeon knocked on the door three times before opening it. Minnie teared her eyes off from the papers that she's checking.

She froze on her spot when she saw Miyeon standing their walking towards her. "What can I do for you Ms. Cho? Please take a sit." Minnie asks.

"Can we talk?" Miyeon asks standing still even if Minnie had offer her to sit. "Yeah of course." Minnie composed herself trying not to stutter in front of the woman she's been crushing to but doesn't have any guts to confess at all.

"Stop sending me those flowers and chocolates." Minnie felt like her world stopped for a moment as she let those words sink in to her. She furrowed her eyebrows. "I sent those to say that I'm sorry for what happened 'that day'." Minnie calmly replied.