7

[De ja vu]

Saturday...

Soojin didn't find it weird that after that incident she haven't seen the girl for a few days.

"Are your bags all packed already?" Soojin asks her sister as she books a cab for them.

S O O J I N -

So we have been sitting on the couch for almost an hour now but the cab that I booked was like ditching the hell out of us.

I immediately stood up when I heard someone stopping in front of my apartment, thinking that it was the one that I booked but as soon as I opened the door.

The sight of Shuhua getting out of her car welcomed me. I sighed. 'I'll need to book another one then.' I fished out my phone off my pocket to go check if there is anything available.

I decided to not let Yejin ride the train going back home. I smiled seeing that there was still someone available.

"Oh so you're going back home now? What a shame, I didn't get to spend some time with you for long." I teared my eyes off my phone only to see Yejin talking to Shuhua.

"How did I not notice this freaking sister of mine?" I mumble under my breath.

"I'll go give you two a ride?" I look ahead, meeting Shuhua's gaze at me. There was uncertainty swimming in her eyes like she was hesitant of what she just said. "No it's okay and besides I already booked us a cab." I answered declining her offer.

"Well sorry not sorry but I don't take no as an answer. Hop on, I'll give you two a ride." I closed my eyes tightly hearing my sister squealing like she have been noticed by her crush.

She opened the car door for me but my eyes were on her. "Aren't you gonna go inside?" then I heard her chuckle after that. I entered the passenger seat but then I realized where I was sitting.

I glanced back to where Yejin was sitting. She was giving me that look, the look whenever she tease me about something.

The only sound that was filling the car was the music that Shuhua played. No one was talking at all and it felt weird. It was very unusual but why?. I mean it's not like I've known Shuhua as a loud noisy person but it's just quiet like really quiet but what surprised me more was my sister who's also just looking outside the window not saying anything at all.

Am I the only one inside this car who thinks this way? That it is way silent unlike when these two are usually together.

I cleared up my throat but I felt embarrassed afterwards when Shuhua suddenly handed me a bottle of water using her free hand. I wasn't thirsty though.

Just trying to get their attention.

But I don't wanna be rude so I accepted the bottle of water. I opened the lid when I realized that it was already opened I mean I think this is Shuhua's water.

I stared at the bottle and it was indeed hers, it wasn't a new one.

===

Shuhua noticed Soojin staring at the bottle of water that she gave to the girl. "Oh sorry, if you want we'll stop by at the nearest convenience store to buy." Shuhua have her eyes on the road so she really didn't paid much attention to Soojin's reaction.

"Oh no no it's okay." Shuhua nodded as she continues to drive.

She didn't have any sleep yet since she just came back. She stayed for about three days at Taiwan and she just came back today.