two.

↶*ೃ✧˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

Bright light blinded Akahana's vision when she opened her eyes. She blinked multiple times, trying to get rid of the blurriness that welcomed her.

Akahana looked around. She was in a room. Huh. Did someone find her or something? Last thing she remembered is fainting as she flew. She rolled her back to relax the tense muscles and stopped as she realized her wings were still out and exposed.

Oh, god. Did someone see her wings? What if they think she's a monster or an alien? Well, she could be considered an alien since she wasn't from there, but what if this world didn't have quirks? That would be bothersome.

"Oh! You are awake!" A voice said, making Akahana look towards the source of the voice.

It was...a young boy. Or at least she thought he was young. One thing she could assume is that he really liked the color green. His outfit consisted of those colors mostly, along with white and a bit of black and gold. However, his eyes were mesmerizing. It was a mix of deep blue and emerald green. His black hair was trimmed with two long braids with blue-green tips framing his face.

Akahana's wings opened on instinct, wrapping around her body as a means of protection. The boy noticed that the feathers looked somewhat sharp. He gulped. Never should he come close to those scary-looking wings.

"Hehe...don't worry, I won't hurt you!" The boy smiled brightly, making her let down her guard slightly. "I saw you struggling in the water and was about to help you, but you suddenly used cryo and flew! Then you fell."

Akahana stared at him blankly, processing his words carefully. What is a cryo? She thought.

The boy sweatdropped at the lack of response, but soon realized that the girls must've not trusted him yet. "I'm Venti the bard! What's your name, drenched angel?"

Akahana choked on her saliva at the weird nickname. Drenched angel? What the fuck.

"D...Drenched angel..?" She mumbled unsurely.

Venti giggled and walked closer as he saw that her wings were now relaxed behind her. "Yes, and unless you want me to call you that, you'll have to tell me your name!"

Akahana grimaced. "Kita Akahana," she mumbled, now hiding her wings.

Venti smiled. "Red flower of the north. What a beautiful name."

At that, Akahana's cheeks flushed, which didn't come unnoticed by Venti. Too busy and flattered, Venti took this time to study her. Short, platinum blonde hair and glistening bright red eyes, soft-looking pink lips and a  beauty mark on her cheek. She does look like an angel who was missing her halo.

Venti wonders what creature she is. She looked human with a cryo vision, which was still pretty normal to him. What made him curious was her wings. Never did he see such magnificent wings. His wings were white, however it was jot as beautiful as hers.