thirteen.

razor, my cute wolf boy, you deserve head pats ♥️💕🥰😍

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

Perhaps Hana really was too reckless for her own good. Yeah, she knows she should be resting, but she couldn't really help but act once she realized something. And what was that something? Well, she only remembered after her little story time with Diluc.

"Wait, I have a hero name all this time, why did I let myself be called Death Flower of all things? Quintessa sounds way cooler! Ugh, I have to do something..!"

Alas, she acted on pure impulse once more. Can't really blame her, she is an aspiring hero after all, and she likes action!

Ha, right. A reckless, impulsive aspiring hero.

So there she was, sneaking out of Diluc's mansion at 3 in the morning. Hana wore her other outfit that she had brought with her when she arrived in Teyvat, it was another hero costume of hers, but it was for spying or doing secret things, so she used it when she was doing vigilante things. She desperately wanted a new pair of hero costumes since she had thought of new changes to make her more effective in combat.

Hana jumped out of the window and flew, making sure to be higher than normal to avoid being seen. Maybe she can try to look for thugs for now. Or maybe kill the slimes nearby? They were nearing the winery anyway. Oh! Perhaps she can come by Wolvendom and try to capture those hunters who kill wolves.

She secured her phone-like device on her waist, making sure it was tightly tied so she would never lose it again before heading straight to Wolvendom. Luckily, her makeshift phone didn't need a charger since it is powered by the sun.

Arriving at her destination, she picked up wolfhooks along the way, keeping watch on any suspicious activity. She wore her mask, and all she could hear was wolves howling nearby. The howling didn't seem alarming, so she continued walking. Hana started humming a tune to herself, appreciating the nature around her, the comforting silence aside from faint howling and the crickets.

"The moon is nice...very clear...so many stars, too..." she told herself, still in awe that she could practically see a huge cluster of stars above her.

Hana closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She could get used to this. Well, she is already used to this, but you get her.

"Yes. Stars pretty, moon full," a raspy voice came from behind her, making her open her eyes in shock and turn rapidly to the unknown voice that managed to sneak up on her.

'How come I didn't hear his footsteps?!' Hana panicked inwardly. Was she getting out of touch? She really should get back into her harsh training, she can't slack off now.

Her eyes landed on a boy no taller than her. She didn't know whether he was older since the scars on his face and the dark bags under his eyes made him look tired and older. He had long, gray hair and piercing red eyes. And his clothes...there was nothing much Hana could say about it. It barely covered him at all, and it was torn and dirty. Nonetheless, she couldn't ignore the claymore he was casually dragging behind him.