three.

↶*ೃ✧˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

Finally, the two went on with their original plan, which is to complete the commissions from the Guild. What did they expect? Two childish people together definitely called for childish acts and pranks. They were often distracted by small things like Hana discovering a wolfhook for the first time.

"Whoa, what is that?" The girl pointed on the grass and Venti followed where she was pointing to only to see a lone wolfhook.

"That's called a wolfhook! They are only found in Wolvendom, which is where we are now," Venti answered as he picked the plant and handed it to Hana.

"It looks like a weird tomato-grape mutation..." the girl muttered.

Venti stared at the plant for a little bit longer before he faced the girl again. "You're right! It does!"

"I feel like it will crawl up my arm when I'm not looking...just look at those roots, they look like spider legs!"

And that was how they spent at least half an hour talking about wolfhook.

Back to Hana's commissions, her first one for today is to destroy the hilichurl camp stationed at the edge of Wolvendom. It said that people are scared to travel on those roads due to hilichurl camps being sighted.

Hana had absolutely no idea what the fuck hilichurls are, so she's just gonna wait and see. They were nearing the camps anyway.

As they arrived at the said place, Venti stretched out his arms to block her from walking more. "Shh," Venti said, unusually serious, "the hilichurls are sleeping. Let's be quick and not wake them up. More might come if we do."

Nodding her head, Hana followed Venti's steps. To her surprise, Venti was no longer holding his beloved lyre, but a bow. Her curious eyes studied the weapon as Venti was readying an arrow.

I want a weapon.

Without warning, Venti charged fast at the nearest monster, his arrow charged with his anemo power that it was glowing bright green. Hana watched as he defeated the hilichurls easily, shooting them with his charged arrows, however not seeing one huge hilichurl sneaking up behind him. Gasping, Hana ran and prepared to use her fire element.

She could manipulate fire into anything she wanted, and right now, she wanted to make a sword made out of fire. With that thought in her mind, the fire obeyed her command and formed two slender-looking swords on her hands.

Just in time to slash the hilichurl at the chest, causing it to growl. Venti turned around and saw this, silently thanking the girl for saving him. He watched as Hana easily swept off the larger monster effortlessly, her swords of fire transforming into a whip as burning the monster off as it wrapped around it.

Soon enough, the fight ended. It was pretty quick. Maybe a bit too easy for Hana.

"Ah, well that's done. What's next?" She asked Venti, who stood wordlessly staring at her in what seemed like awe?