eleven.

↶*ೃ✧˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

Finally, Hana arrived in Mondstadt safe and sound. She didn't feel like teleporting, so she flew on the way, which never failed to bring her comfort on a tiring day. Her wings also needed a good stretch after being kept hidden for so long. Back in Japan, her wings were rarely hidden unless it can cause a disturbance by how big it is, since it wasn't really a 'quirk' per se. She was allowed to use it as long as it is not to harm the innocent. Kind of like Hawks.

In Teyvat, those who knew about her wings were Aether, Amber, and Venti. The others did not, if she recalled correctly. Maybe she can freely use her wings here? But that would only get her more attention, so probably not.

As she landed safely behind the Knights of Favonius Headquarters (of course after checking that no one saw her) she walked her way to the entrance, greeting the knights who were patrolling. She hoped Aether was inside, since she had no clue where to stay. As much as possible, she didn't want to burden Diluc anymore.

The headquarters was empty, except for the knights guarding the doors. Well, there was also Aether and Kaeya conversing suspiciously in the far end corner of the hall.

Beaming, Hana skipped her way towards the two males, relieved that she didn't have to search for Aether and Paimon around Mondstadt.

"Eww, cut it out!" She heard Paimon's high pitched voice squeak out. Hana giggled, assuming it was something Kaeya said.

"Let's talk in the courtyard just outside the headquarters. Come with me." Kaeya said, unusually serious. He turned around and started to walk away, but then stopped as he saw Hana's figure skipping towards them.

His serious face scrunched up into a friendlier one, a smile blooming. "Hana! How are you this fine evening?" He asked, earning Aether and Paimon's attention.

"Hana! You're back?" Aether asked happily. He could barely stop himself from feeling happy seeing her again after a very tiring day. His previous exhaustion was wiped away the moment he saw her. Now he's ready to get up and start moving!!

(Because, honestly, he felt like the Cavalry Captain was going to give him another chore.)

Kaeya lazily slung his arm around her shoulder and started to drag her out, Aether following behind unsurely. Of course, the small hint of bitterness in his gut was starting to get overwhelming ever since Diluc's small display that morning.

"This place will do," Kaeya said. But to make sure that no one was eavesdropping, he still looked around, his sharp eyes scanning every nook and cranny of their surroundings. "First of all, I shall tell you a secret..."

Kaeya then began explaining about his past with so much passion and drama, but Aether and Hana were having none of it. Paimon, on the other hand, was easier to fool. Hana didn't believe an ounce of the words that left the man's mouth.