seventeen.

growl bark bark for him but i can also meow purr if he asks <3

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

"Venti, thank you!"

The green-clad bard was surprised when he was pulled into a warm embrace by none other than a cheery Hana. The girl was all ready for the day, wearing the new set of clothes from Diluc proudly.

When Hana woke up and stretched, her eyes caught the glow of her hair clip. The once dull flower regained its shine and it looked fresher than ever. And she assumed Venti did this since she was feeling rather down when she transferred it to the lyre.

The bard made a confused noise, but didn't hesitate to catch the girl by the waist as she glomped at him with a wide grin that made his day a whole lot better already. Venti pulled her closer to him and shuffled his face closer to her blonde hair, loving the fresh mild scent of mint that lingered around her.

"What for, dear angel?" Venti chuckled, letting go of the girl slightly yet still keeping a close distance. He gazed deeply at her crimson eyes, already feeling himself being swallowed whole by its intensity despite her happy mood.

"For restoring the anemo power on my clip, silly!" Hana giggled before pointing a finger at her clip, a childish grin on her face as she glowed brighter than ever. "Look, look, it's glowing really brightly!"

Venti bit his bottom lip to stop himself from cooing at the sight of Hana practically oozing of brightness. The way her eyes shined like rubies, the apples of her cheeks having their faint rosiness, and her smile...it just made him feel like he was on cloud nine. His heart skipped beats and he had to remind himself to breathe.

Oh, you glow so much brighter, my Hana, Venti wanted to say. You glow like the stars.

Then, the words processed in his mind. Restoring? Restoring what?

His eyes then dragged themselves slowly to where she pointed her finger at; where the clip usually was.

Indeed, it was glowing. The light green glow it used to show gleamed brighter as his eyes landed on it as if it was mocking him. It wasn't his doing. He didn't know that. What had happened?

"Isn't it pretty?!" Hana exclaimed as she touched the clip gently. She failed to notice the darkening eyes of the bard, as it vanished the moment she made eye contact with him.

Venti forced a smile on his face, "Not as pretty as you, my angel!"

Who would dare, Hana?

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

The group finally arrived at Starsnatch Cliff safely. Fortunately, they did not encounter anything major other than a couple of slimes that littered the area.