fifteen.

i am in constant pain

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

Aether left the Knights of Favonius Headquarters. He sighed.

What did I just get myself into? He asked himself, dread slowly seeping into his mind.

Aether ended up showing Jean and Lisa the strange red crystal that Stormterror left, which seemed to react to visions, so the librarian asked him to keep it safe for the time being. Jean had also asked him to become an Honorary Knight, as a thanks for helping around during the attack of Stormterror. In his opinion, Hana should have gotten it as well, since she helped along with every mission given by Jean.

"Ah!" Aether remembered she was supposed to find Hana. Now that he is finished with this, he can go find her...

Paimon placed her tiny arms on her hips, "There's something you didn't tell them..."

Or, maybe not.

Aether massaged his temples. "I'd like to investigate that myself, Paimon," he replied. The boy they saw with Stormterror must have had something to do with this, and Aether needed to find him and learn more about the current happenings in Mondstadt.

"Oh! So you do remember that green guy!" Paimons exclaimed, her tiny body floating higher as she approached the concrete wall. "He looked just like that guy down there!"

Aether widened his eyes. It was him!

He didn't spare another minute before he jumped over the wall and chased after the boy. However, it seemed like he vanished. The moment he turned to the corner he last saw the strange person, he was nowhere to be found.

"He's gone! Hey, hey, maybe you can find him using your elemental sight or something!"

Aether nodded before he closed his eyes in concentration. Doing this didn't last long, so this would most likely take a toll on him the more he uses it. As his vision took in the faint anemo particles, he ran as fast as he could to take advantage of his sight, which grew blurry the longer he used it.

He ran up and down the stairs, climbed the walls, but it seemed like whoever he was searching for was toying with him, leading him all around the city. He was starting to get frustrated and annoyed, but he was so close! There was no way he was going to give up now.

The anemo tracks then led him to where the giant statue of the anemo archon stood, and he panted, eyes flickering back to normal. Great, now what?

He looked around, trying to spot a huge blob of green, and he saw the green guy standing in front of the statue, playing his lyre with some audience watching and listening. Every once in a while, he would glance up at the statue, his carefree smile widening before going back to a small one.