five.

↶*ೃ✧˚

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

Hana woke up with a bag of mora and a fresh bag of food. A small note was stuck on top. She already knew who gave it to her, but still, she went ahead and read what the note said.

'When you read this, don't you worry! I didn't see your face since you were facing away from me and your blanket covered you :( sadly. Here's your allowance and some food. I swear you are like my child, when will you earn money for yourself, huh?! Tsk, tsk, what kind of daughter are you?

Hope so see you again soon! Hopefully I won't need saving this time, hehe.

Yours,
Childe.'

Hana let out a laugh as she read, folding the note and putting it inside her personal bag, where she kept all those other notes from him.

No matter how much Childe wanted to see her, he still respected her and asked for consent, not giving in to his temptation to check her out as she slept. She was glad Childe respected her. Just as they should.

Hana ate pancakes for breakfast before she took a shower and changed back into her hero costume, which is still very much alive. She had it custom-made to be impenetrable, fire-proof, and kept her warm for when she used her ice (just like Todoroki).

"Mondstadt, here we go," she said as she left her room.

Deciding that she was too lazy to walk all the way, she decided to teleport instead, choosing to teleport at the statue near the Windrise tree. Her eyes turned sad, she deeply missed Venti.

Her hands clasped the hairpin on her hair, caressing the cold metal.

Before she knew it, the familiar, yet nauseating feeling of teleporting engulfed her and in a blink of an eye, she had arrived at her destination.

However, she was not alone.

"AHH!" A voice squeaked. Hana flinched in surprise and looked behind her. There was a boy with blond hair and golden eyes, wearing some weird crop top clothes and pants. His hair was long and braided, and he was holding a sword, as if ready to attack. Behind him, a floating...child creature hid.

"Who are you?" The boy asked.

"Who are you?" Hana asked back, crossing her arms and studying the two from head to toe.

The boy squinted his eyes before deeming that she was no threat, there was no evil radiating off of her. The statue seemed to glow bluer when she arrived, too.

"I'm Aether, and this," Aether gestured to the floating child creature, "is Paimon, my tour guide. Though in my last resort, emergency food."

"Paimon is not emergency food!"

Aether and Hana ignored Paimon.

"I'm Akahana, just call me Hana. Pleasure to meet you, Aether. So, what brings you here in Mondstadt?"