xiao.

↶*ೃ✧˚

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

On the second month of Hana after she came falling down in the world of Teyvat, or M-TEY07, she decided to travel to Liyue for the very first time. She desperately needed a change of scenery, and being in Mondstadt for a couple of months straight urged her cowardly and scared guts to travel the very unknown world.

She had a really tough time adjusting in Teyvat due to numerous and (some) valid reasons. First...the lack of advanced technology. Sure, she could live for a week without it maybe, but it has been two months since she got stuck.

Hana wondered whether her social media lost some followers. She jutted out her bottom lip. I worked hard for those! The girl vaguely remembered the amount of UA crack videos she uploaded, mainly her posting short videos of pissing off a certain explosive boy.

Second, she hardly knew anyone in Teyvat. Aside from Venti—who she never saw again since her supposed last day—she didn't know anyone at all. There were a few acquaintances she made, though, like the Good Hunter owner or Flora, whom she often frequented when she was inside the city.

As much as she could, she avoided speaking to knights or those intimidating higher-ups, fearing that she'd be found suspicious and kicked out, later on starving that would lead to her suffering a horrible, not hero-like death.

Third, and perhaps the last reason for today, was that she deeply missed her home. Home was where her friends and family are. Musutafu, though there were too many villains that it's ridiculous and air pollution to even see a star clearly, is still her home.

She missed her classmates. So much. Well, maybe except for Mineta. Fuck that perverted little grape.

Not noticing her own grumbling, Hana bumped her head on a wooden streetlight. Yelping and rubbing her hurting forehead, the girl looked up and glanced around her current area.

Oh.

"I think I'm in Liyue..." she mumbled, narrowing her eyes. "I can practically hear traditional Chinese music."

Seeing the stairs, Hana decided to explore the tall, treehouse-looking building. Maybe she can sprint her way up the stairs. She failed to see the working elevator on the far end of the entrance.

Fuck it.

By the time she reached the top Hana was just about ready to die. As much as she trained herself and worked out, stairs were still the bane of her existence. It didn't help the fact that her legs weren't long enough to skip two or three steps a lot of times.

"Fi...Finally...god damn..." Hana gasped out, wiping the sweat that accumulated in her face. She needed a moment to catch her breath. Maybe five minutes or something.

"I'm...starving..." she puffed in between breaths. The girl approached the lobby lady standing in the corner, petting a cat.

"Welcome to Wangshu Inn! I'm Verr Goldet, what can I do for you?" The woman politely greeted. She had long, light brown hair and brown eyes, a kind smile plastered on her lips as she greeted the new customer.

𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 || 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘵 • 𝘣𝘯𝘩𝘢जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें