eighteen.

lmao hi, i am alive!

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

You might be wondering how on Earth Hana knew two of the Fatui Harbingers, and why she was so friendly with them even after knowing they worked for an evil goddess, according to many. To start, Scaramouche didn't really have a reason to dislike her. In fact, he needed to get close to her.

Of course, during the girl's days wandering about and all around Teyvat, she didn't just stay in Mondstadt or in Liyue. Hana was adventurous; she yearned for new discoveries and new experiences. She is a risk-taker, wanting to try out everything she could get her hands on. Hence why she is also a reckless fucking fool sometimes.

Hana was able to land herself in Inazuma. It supposedly had strict rules and systems that prevented vision-holders from entering or exiting. How did she know this? Thanks to the various connections she made, of course. How did a modern-day aspiring hero arrive in Inazuma, a nation so fucking far away from where she initially found herself crashing down the sea?

One word, surfing. But that was a story for another chapter.

Scaramouche boarded the ship where his subordinates were running about, preparing the ship's departure. He was free to enter the nation due to his status as a Harbinger, especially now that they had something important to take care of.  He then offered his hand for the girl to take, who was giddily bouncing on her feet like a bunny.

He pushed away the slight disappointment when Hana ignored his outstretched hand and passed by him, quickly running towards a dog named Spark. Spark was a husky that they somehow adopted a few months back after seeing it starve and tormented by random drunkards.

"Sparky~" Hana cooed, rubbing the good dog's belly as he wagged his tail and yapped happily. "Who's a good little boy? You are! Of course, you are! Aww, I missed you so much~!"

Scaramouche deadpanned at the sight, ignoring the pang of bitterness (and pettiness) that blossomed in his chest.

Tch! That dog...If only you knew how much your beloved Sparky ruined so much furniture! He is no good boy! He is but a two-faced beast! He thought, glaring lasers at the happy dog who just gave Hana a good, loving lick on the face.

"Aww, I love you too, baby! Is the little Scara treating you right? Wag your tail if he doesn't!"

As if Spark could understand her, he wagged his tail rather exaggeratedly. His cute furry face contorted into something pitiful as he let out a whimper, adding effect to his claims. Hana gasped dramatically before casting her wide-eyed gaze at Scaramouche as if he just killed her family of cows.

The man in question gasped before pointing a finger at the dog, "Lies! I treat you well, you little mutt!"

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-