quirk information.

Quirk/s: Elemental Manipulation, Blade Wings

Elemental Manipulation

Ability to bend/manipulate the four basic elements: air, water, fire, earth. Though with further training and research, the ability to combine these elements to explore new branches of elemental manipulation: electricity, plasma, ice, crystal, life energy, etc.

Akahana is able to use life energy to a minimum due to her lack of training. She found out about how she is able to access and manipulate life energy from herself and around her when she was coming up with a special move. Her mother isn't able to do the same though she can absorb life energy to heal herself. So far, Akahana is not able to do this, which she found weird because of how complicated her special move is compared to her mother's healing.

Quirk drawbacks: Overuse of her quirk would lead her burning from the inside (which would show on her skin), especially when manipulating life energy. Each element she is able to use has their own drawbacks: ice would continuously lower her body temperature, fire would heat her up, air would cause her body to feel too light that it can potentially make her easier to be blown away. Earth would harden her limbs, disabling her from moving. The balanced use of elements is the best way to avoid the specific drawbacks from happening, however her stamina is also considered. Nosebleeds, migraines, nausea, are examples.

Blade Wings

Ability to hide her wings as if she didn't have one in the first place. Her father, who Hana inherited the quirk from, had midnight black wings. She's born with the same color, however it gradually turned into a stunning, almost blinding white as she grew and shed her feathers.

Hana's wings span for around 20 feet in length, and won't stop growing until she is at least twenty years old. The wings could sometimes burden her since it didn't quite match her height, making it drag behind her. She hopes she grows as well along with her wings, though.

Her feathers are naturally soft, but she can control them to sharpen like knives. It can also sharpen without her knowledge when she is feeling threatened, scared, or overly excited. It is mainly used for defense, but each feather can be thrown in a precise manner for offense.

Quirk drawback: Hana can keep her feathers sharp as long as she wants, but throwing them would cause her immense pain and bleed through her wings. Her feathers shed once every month, which signals her wings growing for another inch. When it happens, Hana is not able to use her wings for a few days.

more information as the story goes.