XXVIII| Understood

|Azrael|

My fingers traced circles on his naked stomach "Wake up, baby," I whispered before pecking his right cheek.

Last night, after talking in the throne room, we moved to the master bedroom with our baby and talked for another couple of hours. Hades told me what he has felt the last couple of months and how he told Diavolo about me, daily, and more than once a day. Hades kept on hugging and caressing me, saying it feels surreal to have me back...and it does feel like that. Everything is so new and yet, it feels like home.

Hades groaned, pulling me closer to his naked body; we didn't fuck, we just took a bath whilst talking and didn't dress to sleep.

"I want to stay in bed, angel," his fingers tickled the side of my arm. "I haven't felt this rested in a long time."

A soft chuckle left my mouth as I climbed on top of him "I seem to be the common denominator of all the good things in your life."

"You are the reason for all those good things in my life," his eyes were puffy as his hands traveled up the sides of my thighs. "Good morning, Azrael."

"Good morning, Hades," I leaned down to peck his lips. "Gosh, I missed that," I pecked his lips once again.

"So, angel," Hades said as I pulled away and seemed quite nervous "now that you're back, I think we should talk about, um," he truly is on edge "about us and how we want to seal our relationship, since now you're a goddess and you have more options—"

"Are you asking me to marry you, again?" I smiled, tracing circles on his chest.

His faced turned red, causing my smile to grow "Yes, angel, I'm asking you, again, to marry me but I'm also promising you that nothing will stop this wedding." Hades took my left hand and gently pecked my marriage finger, making the engagement ring he had previously given me, appear on the area he kissed. "What do you say?"

My right eyebrow arched as I looked at the big diamond "In the human world, the party who's asking, according to the laws of banal men, is supposed to wait for the party who's being asked, to answer before placing the ring on their finger."

Hades's smile dropped; mission accomplished "I didn't mean to—"

"I'll let it slide," I shrugged and then chuckled. "I'm kidding, baby, of course I would love to marry you but this time I would like to get to the aisle," my body leaned forward to place a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Mhh," Hades groaned as I pulled away "you're being so mean."

"Aww," I playfully pouted "suck it up, fucker, you made me suffer too." I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for him and I won't for the a couple hundred years. It's odd to think that my whole eternity is ahead of me.

The god grunted "I've said sorry already."

"And I said I forgave you, however, I never stated that I would stop using against you," I hopped off the man to look at my baby, who's just waking up. With the snap of a finger, I made a set of white rubbed cashmere PJs appear on myself.

 With the snap of a finger, I made a set of white rubbed cashmere PJs appear on myself