II|You came here willingly

|Hades|

"Eat," I said stabbing the juicy steak on my plate. I glanced at her and she was shaking her head looking down at her hands.

"I'm not hungry," she whispered.

"I didn't ask you if you were hungry, I ordered you to eat," I stated "disobey me, come on, try," a smirk formed on my lips as I placed the piece of meat in my mouth.

Azrael picked up her iron fork and knife then stared at her plate for a minute before cutting a small piece and placing it in her mouth "What am I supposed to do here?"

I leaned back to my chair chewing my food "Haven't decided yet, I have a lot of ideas though." She nodded slowly still staring at her meat; what is so incredible about it? I'm in the fucking room "Look at me when I'm speaking to you, Azrael," I said.

The girl immediately gazed at me, her eyes were bloodshot "I'm sorry."

"I don't believe you," I grinned reaching for my silver chalice "you clearly don't want to place your eyes on the devil but at least admit it, don't lie to me."

"So I'm supposed to speak my mind?" She asked "what if you don't like what I have to say? Will you kill me?"

"No," I clicked my tongue twice making little Cerberus appear beside my chair "my big brother might not like honesty but the Dark Lord appreciates honesty. I think it's hot when you speak your mind, especially when we don't agree because then I can fuck some sense into you," I licked my upper lip as I patted my dog's soft head.

"I don't want to have sex with you," she seemed frightened "you kidnapped me."

"You came here willingly," I stated "you exchanged your mother's soul for yours," I stood up "follow me." Cerberus walked beside me like the good son he is and Azrael was behind me as we walked down a cavernous tunnel lit up by torches held up by the souls who have hurt the world the most. They chose darkness and their punishment is to keep my flames lit up every single second of eternity.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Somewhere special," I replied looking forward.

She caught up with me and Cerberus kept on smelling her legs until he decided she was better company than me. My dog gazed up at me and barked once "Can you understand what he's saying?" She asked.

I nodded keeping my eyes on the path.

"What did he say?"

"He likes you," I told and sighed deeply when I saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

The massive balcony oversees the river of souls, there's a black divan with gold moldings which is where I sit when I want to read in peace; they only scream at night and I read at night.

"This is the river of souls, the phase the souls go through before falling into one of my five rivers," I said looking down at the crystalline water filled with small glowing dots of different colors "my life's work," I said and then gazed at Azrael who was looking over the edge, she didn't seem afraid "beautiful, isn't it?"

Azrael gazed at me "Do you always collect them yourself?"

"No," I replied "I get a small list every morning of people who have been bad in their lifetimes, people who deserve a slow death and children who deserve a peaceful passing. Souls are the purest after pain, those are the ones that turn into diamonds."

"What about people like Hitler?" She asked looking into my eyes.

"I break their souls, some of it is diamond, other parts keep my tunnels lit up and the rest I punish on Friday nights," a smile played on my lips but she kept a straight face.