XII| These views

|Hades|

Keeping my hands to myself gets harder by the minute.

"You like it, angel?" I asked as she looked at the sea view.

"I love it except for the fact that this is where you fucked that girl."

"Well, everything has its pros and cons," I stood behind her tickling the sides of her thighs with the tips of my fingers. "Why don't you take the dress off? No one can see you here."

Azrael glanced at me over her shoulder "Help me take it off."

"All right, let's see," my lips pecked the right side of her neck as my hands slithered under her dress. "It's nice and warm in here," my hands rested against her stomach as she giggled looking at me over her shoulder "you're so beautiful, Azrael."

Azrael smiled glancing at my lips "Thank you. You're not so bad yourself."

"Thank you, I guess," a soft chuckle left my mouth as I gripped the end of her dress to pull it up and leave her in her underwear. "Angel, how would you like to lose your virginity?" My arms laced around her waist as my chin rested on her right shoulder.

"I don't need candles or soft jazz playing in the background. All I ask is someone who cares about how he is going to make me feel and I would prefer if it wasn't part of an itinerary, just something spontaneous."

"Sounds lovely," my eyes fell close as my arms held her tighter "Why don't we go in the pool?"

Azrael turned around to face me and placed her hands on my pecs as mine fell to her bum "Can I put something on?"

"Uhh," I stepped away looking at her tits "no, angel."

She whimpered "Pleaseeeee!"

My eyes rolled to the back of my head "Fine, what do you want to wear?"

"A black one-piece bathing suit," she pushed her breasts together making every muscle in my body tighten.

"All right, angel," I licked my lips as I snapped my fingers to make her wishes come true. Fuck, she looks even tastier now.

My angel looked down at herself and smiled "This is pretty."

"It's hot, not pretty."

Our eyes met and she rolled her eyes "Okay, Dark Lord."

"Go down to the pool, I'll grab some snacks for us

"Go down to the pool, I'll grab some snacks for us." My lips pecked her forehead before I turned around.

"But we just ate–"

"I have to keep my hands and mouth busy," I told with a chuckle while standing behind the concrete counter; she was standing there with crimson cheeks as her hands were hidden behind her back.

"Okay, handsome," she rushed away with a big smile on her face.

When I opened the fridge, it was full of everything I like; the perks of being a god. The chosen snacks were watermelon, mango and cucumber cubes topped with some lemon, salt and Tajín. Before leaving the kitchen, I grabbed two forks, then finally made my way down to the pool.