XIX| Toast

|Azrael|

"You look bloody gorgeous," Athena said, coming to hug me with a big smile.

"Thank you," my arms laced tightly around her. "None of it would've been possible without your help, darling."

"Oh, it was nothing, we even dressed Althea as a little spy," she told, glancing down at her baby goddess who is months old but already has the size of a human toddler. I'm grateful my baby will grow at human speed because it means he will smell like paradise for longer.

"Is that so, sweetheart?" I leaned down to smile at the goddess and Hades smacked my right buttock. "Hades!" I scolded, looking at him over my shoulder; he had a proud grin on his face.

"What? You're my wife, it's natural to get a spank from me," he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Well, yeah, but in our private quarters," I whisper-yelled.

Hades shrugged "I can do whatever I want because everyone is scared of my wife," he turned around and walked away with our babe.

"He's always been the most entertaining of the gods," Athena commented, making me chuckle.

"He certainly has some grace—" a pair of arms hugged me from behind and I could see some light shinning on me, quite literally. "Apollon?" The pair of arms turned me around and it was indeed him "Hey!" I hugged him tightly; he supported me through the hardest time of my life.

"I missed you so much, dummy," he whispered, holding me tightly. "You didn't need to fucking die on me to get me to visit you. I've learned my lesson, please don't do it again," he pulled away and cupped my face with tears in his eyes. "I fucking mean it, you're my best friend."

A frown appeared upon my face "I promise, luminance," I teased, making him groan.

"Putting that pathetic joke behind us: I've heard that you are the daughter of Erebus and Nyx which makes you pretty much, higher on the ranking than even my grandparents," he crossed his arms with a big smile. "What are we going to do now that everyone is under our whip?"

A chuckle left my mouth "I was thinking about tormenting them with my threats for a hundred years."

"But we definitely have to take the summers off to sit in that beach where you died," he commented.

"Apollo!" Athena exclaimed.

A smile curved my lips "It's all right, it's the truth after all and it's better to laugh at the memory than to dwell on it and ruin my favorite place on Earth," I looked past Apollo to find Hades with Zeus and Hera who was touching my child. She knows I'll melt her head off if she does something to him.

"Can I steal you for a second? I have something I want to talk to you about," Apollo said as his smile softened and he played with his fingers, forged by Hephaestus.

I nodded "Sure. Athena could you tell Hades where I am if he comes looking for me?"

Athena nodded "Sure."

"Thank you, darling," I laced my arm with Apollo and he guided me out of the throne room, down the bedroom hall which is grand and spacious and has a stunning view of the heavens. Not even the green screens of movies do it justice.

Apollo guided me to one of the bedrooms at the end of the hall, which he occupies to have a much better look of the sun. I walked into the quarters first and then him.

"Do you remember the girl we visited in London?"

I nodded, sitting on the edge of his bed to admire all the mirrors he has around the room. The most special one is the one above his bed; I guess he likes looking at himself when he's having sex.