IV|SPleasure

|Hades|

"What do you think about sex?" I asked bluntly as she rubbed my back gently with the sponge.

"I've never been with anyone," she said "I had a boyfriend when I was five but nothing after that."

A chuckle left my mouth "What about self-pleasure?" I looked at her over my shoulder and there was a deep blush tinting her cheeks "masturbation, Azrael. Have you ever touched yourself?"

"No," she quietly replied.

"You should try it," I told "I can teach you how. It gets lonely sometimes and a little sex with oneself is needed from time to time."

"Do you do it often?" Her hands moved the sponge to the back of my neck.

"About three times a day," I looked forward "goddesses are bitchy."

"Are all of them bitchy?"

A deep sigh left my mouth as I thought about her "Especially the ones who are around Aphrodite."

"What about Athena? I've always wondered how she is..."

"She's the only one who is empathic," I clenched my jaw not feeling the sponge anymore "whenever she comes, she stays a couple of days," Azrael stepped into the tub after taking her socks off.

Her hands gently toured my left arm with the sponge, my eyes were locked on her thighs; they would look nice around my neck.

"You're shivering," I said as my eyes wondered how her body until I found her eyes "are you cold?"

"It's the water, Master. I'm fine," if she sat down I would be inside of her, feeling those tight virgin walls, making her cum with the most insignificant movement.

My left hand moved from her foot up to her hips, slowly; she didn't stop what she was doing until I slid my index finger between the waistband and her skin. I tugged on it and let it whip her to what she gasped and I laughed.

"How are you still a virgin?" I leaned back and stared at the outline of her cunt.

"I never had time for a relationship," Azrael confessed.

"How did your father die?" I changed the subject making a deep frown appear upon her face.

Azrael stepped out of the tub "An accident," she walked to the end of the tub and fuck she has a great ass, I want to watch it bounce on top of me, grip it harshly until she whimpers and leave my handprints all over the bloody thing! Anyway "he was on his way home from work, his eyes closed for a moment and that was it."

"Was he an awful person?" My eyes fell close; the insomnia was fading away.

"No," her voice was shaky "he was perfect. He had three jobs before James was born so my mom wouldn't have to worry about anything..."

"Your mom is a fucking bitch. I would kill for some fatherly love," I groaned being uncomfortable; I want my bed.

Azrael stayed quiet the rest of the time, she got all wet in the shower per usual but this time I asked her to give me a massage in bed.