XIX| But you can learn to

|Azrael|
|Four months later|

A deep sigh left my mouth as I walked to the throne room with my eyes on the iPad in my hands; I've been planning the wedding for two months now which is really exciting but also super stressful even though Hades has been as involved as I am.

"Baby," I said as I entered the throne room to find a woman standing in front of the throne; she appears to be wearing a rose peplos with a matching himation (a tunic with a cloak). "Oh, sorry, I didn't know you were busy."

The woman turned around with a smile on her face "You must be the whore."

A chuckle left my mouth because it's funny that she thinks she can disrespect me "I'm sorry but who are you?"

"My name is Amaretha," she approached me "I'm one of Aphrodite's nymphs."

"I'm so sorry for you," a grin appeared on my lips as I walked past her to look at my fiancé who had a smirk on his lips. "Baby, I like these dresses—"

"Did Hades tell you that we used to be lovers?" She's clearly trying to infuriate me which is hilarious.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but we don't talk about irrelevant things," I sat on my fiancé's lap.

Hades let out a sexy groan as his hands laced around my waist "No we don't."

"Why is she here, baby? Can I use the bracelet you gave me?" A smirk curved my lips.

"She's here to tell us that Aphrodite wants to visit the underworld but she needs my permission because—"

"Because Athena could kill her if you don't give consent," I leaned back and smiled at the feeling of his hands moving up my body to massage my breasts  which always feels so good.

"What do you say, angel? Should we let the plague into our abode?"

"No," the nymph seemed furious as her white hair turned red.

"You're nobody to deny entry to a goddess—"

"You're nobody to talk to me in such tone; we will see Aphrodite but not in our home," I looked at my fiancé over my shoulder. "Where should we meet, baby?"

"Barcelona," he told. "Fuck, angel, you smell so good," his hands pulled down the bust of tunic to reveal my breasts. "Leave Amaretha, and tell my niece that we'll meet her outside La Sagrada Familia at 9:30 am."

I stood up to leave the iPad on the floor and straddle my fiancé who's wearing a pair of leather pants and an open leather trench coat both in black. Hades unzipped his pants as I pulled up the skirt of my dress.

"I love it when you don't wear underwear, angel," he commented as his tip grazed my entrance, causing me to whimper.

|Hades|

A big smile played on my lips as we stood outside the basilica. My arms are laced around her so everyone knows that she's mine "I love you, Azrael," I whispered into her right ear.

"I love you, Hades," she replied with a chuckle as I pecked the side of her neck.

"What you have is not love," that voice...I wish I had Athena's dagger.