XV| Blood potions

|Azrael|

"Yes..." my eyes rolled back as I gripped the edge of the kitchen island. "Harder, daddy," I looked at him over my shoulder.

"You don't give me orders," he said between gritted teeth as he increased the pace of his thrusts. "Fuck..." his sexy loud moans were filling the house.

I bit my lip harshly, letting the pleasure conquer every corner of my body "Fill me with your cum, daddy," whimpers left my mouth uncontrollably.

Hades tightened his grip on my waist as he buried himself balls deep in me "Ahhh..." he moaned as his cock twitched between my tight walls.

"Oh my God..." I clenched around him and felt my legs quivering; the tension in my abdomen was released.

His hands moved up my body until they were gripping my breasts to pull my body against his' "You're mine, angel," he faintly whispered. "Only mine..."

A soft giggle left my mouth "Only yours, daddy..."

The man behind me, slowly slid out of me before turning me around by my waist "Now, what do you want for breakfast?"

I grinned, wrapping my arms around his neck "Soft-boiled eggs, toast, and peach juice."

He showed me a big smile "Do you want Cerberus here?"

My heart thumped against my chest "Yes!"

"Whoa," he let out a nervous chuckle "don't get all excited for a dog—"

"He's not just a dog," I pinched his nipples "he's a cute little monster who has been your companion for thousands of years and he gives the best cuddles."

Hades groaned "Fine, he's all that and more," a big smile played on his lips. "Go be naughty, angel."

|Hades|

"Yes, Sir," she pecked my lips before slipping out my arms and before she could walk away, I spanked her harshly. "Thank you, daddy," the girl looked at me over her shoulder with an innocent smile before making her way through the grand room and ending up in the pool where Cerberus was already waiting.

Azrael fixed her bikini bottom before stepping into the pool; she really likes the water which is a huge blessing but a curse since it keeps me hard and this woman wants to fuck every ten minutes; that comment is a lot coming from me since I'm usually the one who is all over my woman or man...maybe in plural if I'm feeling like reliving old times.

Once I was done with breakfast, I called out her name and she stepped out of the pool with Cerberus trailing her "Here, angel," I placed down the bowl with the soft-boiled eggs and a plate with a tower of buttery toast.

"Thank you, handsome," she grabbed my right hand and pecked the back of it.

"My pleasure, angel," a smile played on my lips as I caressed her cheek with my knuckles. "What would you like to do today? Shopping? More beach? Want to visit another city?"

Azrael nodded with excitement in her eyes "Can we go to Milan? I've always wanted to go there."

"Of course we can, angel," my thumb caressed her bottom lip. "Have breakfast so we can take a shower and get ready to leave."