IX| In my head

|Azrael|

He hasn't summoned me for his bath but I don't expect him too; he must be so excited to see his niece. She was really kind to me, made me feel safe. It wasn't that big of a shock meeting her because of everything I see every day. I do hope she can come by to visit more often since Hades holds a grand amount of love for her.

"You smell so good," I smiled looking down at Cerberus whose head was on my lap as he loudly snored "handsome boy."

I lay back and closed my eyes knowing that his summoning will wake me up. Not even a minute had passed of me trying to fall asleep when I heard his voice in my head "Azrael, come to my bedroom."

Not even two seconds later I was up and on my way to his bedroom. Cerberus was too lazy to follow but he needs rest too. Kharon has explained to me that shifting from a three-headed big dog to a one-headed normal size dog does tire Cerbie a lot.

Before entering his bedroom, I knocked twice "Come in," he said from inside. I opened the door softly and entered the living space; he was only wearing a black towel low on his hips.

A flush of heat rose up my body as I approached him "Do you want me to bathe you?"

"Yes," he nodded and seemed to be holding something back "and after it, maybe, we could watch a movie or read, um, together."

My lips curved up into a smile "That would be lovely."

"Great," he cleared his throat "you can wear what's on the bed to bathe me so you don't get your dress wet."

I peeked behind his body at the bed where I spotted a crimson red t-shirt with small white horns drawn in the middle. Hades was there whilst I changed into it then we walked together to the bathroom.

"She's really nice," I said as I dipped the sponge in the water.

"I know," he sounded proud "she's the only good thing Zeus has created; I would die for her."

That made me feel secure in some kind of way; just knowing he loves someone to the extent of giving up the immortal life and suffering through what he knows best: death. The rest of the bath we didn't talk much and the shower was quick although he stopped me when I was about to close the water.

"You can shower here if you want," he glanced at my breasts and seemed to be forcing himself to meet eyes with me.

My head affirmed "Yes, Master. Thank you."

"There'll be clothes waiting for you on the bed," he stepped out of the shower and wrapped the same towel he was wearing when I walked in. As the t-shirt and thong I was wearing lay on the bathroom floor, I massaged my scalp with his eucalyptus shampoo. The hot water was making my back sting but I enjoyed it; it made me feel protected in some weird way. Honestly, every feeling down here is so weird.

When I exited the bathroom, I did it with one of his black towels around me and my clothes in hand. On the bed there was a black knitted sweater, white cotton thong and same color fuzzy socks which seem to go higher up my leg than the usual ones I wear at night. It's nice of him to giving me more clothes to put on my body; he could have me walking around naked with a chain attached to my neck and he hasn't. Before taking off the towel, I slipped on the underwear and my suspicions were confirmed: the socks are thigh-high.

I'm nervous about what can happen tonight; maybe he'll want to continue what we started before his niece arrived which is fine by me but I don't know much about sex. I've seen a couple of porn videos but that's about how much I know. My mom never had the time to give me the talk since at the time that we found out about her illness I was still very young. As I got old I realized there wouldn't be any time for sexual encounters of my choosing so I never sought out the knowledge. I didn't really learn anything from all the boys...