XVIII| Cold void no more

|Azrael|
|Two months later|

"Ahhh!" My eyes rolled back as my legs quivered against his sides. "Fuck, daddy..."

Hades softly moaned as his hands gripped my waist tightly "You're so good to daddy, baby girl..."

"I love pleasing you, professor," I leaned down to peck his lips. "Has that always been a fantasy of yours?"

"Yes," the man replied as his hands found my cheeks. "But you've made it ten times better, angel."

A shy smile appeared on my lips "You always make everything better, handsome."

Hades nimbly flipped us over which caused a tingling inside of me "Get dressed, angel, I'm taking you out for dinner."

"Where are you taking me?" My arms laced around his neck as he gently pulled out of me.

"Egypt, my angel," his hands caressed the sides of my thighs. "I'll be waiting in the throne room."

"What about you? Aren't you going to get ready? Don't you want me to give you a bath?" My fingers tickled the back of his neck.

Hades shook his head "I'll do it myself."

My right eyebrow arched; his statements are shocking "Hades, is everything all right?"

The stud above me nodded with a soft smile on his lips "Yes, I just want you to focus on yourself rather than me. I'll be fine, I know how to use soap and sponge."

"If you say so, handsome. Can we still take a bath together when we come back?" With the arch of my feet, I caressed the sides of his buttocks which always gives him goosebumps.

"Mhh," he slightly shivered, licking his lips "sure, angel. We can do whatever you want when we come back."

"Good daddy," I pecked his lips once again and then relaxed my limbs to free him "go on, I'll see you in the throne room in an hour."

"I love you, angel," he pecked the side of my neck, causing a blush to rush up my body.

Hades has been so patient with me the last two months and the last fifteen days things have been majorly improving which is great because I feel like I'm getting closer and closer to being ready to say 'I love you' back to him. Maybe tonight I'll say it because I'm sure I feel it; throughout the time we have been together he has shown me that he cares about me and wants me for more than just sex.

Yeah, tonight is the night.

"If it takes you longer than an hour, I'll have dinner without you," he said as I flipped over.

A loud gasp left my mouth "You are beyond rude."

"You have no idea, angel," he spanked my right buttock, getting a yelp out of me. "Good girl," the god got off of me "See you in an hour!"

I couldn't help but smile big before jumping off the bed and rushing to the bathroom where I took a long hot shower. Once out of the water, I went to the closet to put on a white lace thong panty and no bra since I'm planning on wearing a dress that will showcase my breasts.