XXX|Glimpses

|Azrael|
|Nine months later|

I groaned at the feeling of Hades getting up from the bed "Don't get up, stay in bed, baby," I turned on my side and opened my eyes to look at my naked fiancé.

Hades showed me a smile "Angel, I have work to do today."

I whimpered "No you don't, we are getting married today, you could take the morning off."

"That's exactly why I have to work today," in the blink of an eye, a black pinstripe double-breasted suit appeared on him. "Don't worry, I will be back to say 'I do'," he leaned down to peck my forehead. "Make sure to keep the tits out of everyone's sight but mine," his index poked my right boob before he pulled away and exited the bedroom.

It's been nine months since I came back, which means it's been a year since my human self perished, which makes today my little Diavolo's first birthday "Cerbie! Abaddon!" I called out and the cutest dog in the universe, along with the cutest panther in the universe rushed into the bedroom. "Hello, cuties!" they jumped into the bed and immediately commenced licking my face "Yes, mommy loves you both too," a chuckle left my mouth "come on, we need to go get your little brother so we can all get ready," I hopped out of bed and slipped on the thong on my nightstand, along with the shirt Hades was supposed to wear as PJs last night.

The pounding was cosmic and immaculate last night; if it weren't for my goddess status, I wouldn't be able to walk for the next two weeks. Once in the nursery, I immediately heard my baby giggle "Good morning, bellissimo," I leaned down to pick him up from his crib. "How did you sleep?"

Diavolo showed me his four-teeth smile that melts my heart "Mamma," he wrapped his arms around my neck and whispered into my ear "mangimangi!" that means that he wants to eat.

A chuckle left my mouth "Sì, piccolo, cosa vuoi per colazione?" I asked him and he does understand me, because I ask him the same every morning.

(Yes, little one, what do you want for breakfast?)

"Mango!" he exclaimed and then clapped enthusiastically. His favorite meals are mango and watermelon, but specially watermelon with lemon, salt and tajín; he makes the cutest little faces.

We moved to the dining room where Kharon was having his usual Froot Loops while he plays with his Nintendo Switch "Fuck!" he slammed his right fist on the table, getting a laugh out of Diavolo.

"What is wrong with you, dumbo?" I asked, securing my baby in his high-chair.

"I lost again," my brother groaned. "Sometimes I feel like being the ferryman comes with no benefits."

My right eyebrow arched as I turned around to face him "Kharon, what does that have to do with Mario Kart?"

"A-fucking-lot," he replied; he says stupid things when he's mad because he lost. I gave him the home circuit so he could play in real life about two weeks ago but the fucker drove it into the Styx yesterday morning; he cried all day long so I'm going to get him a new one today. It cannot be retrieved because when something from the human words enters the Styx, it disintegrates.

"Enlighten me," I told, sitting across from him.

Kharon crossed his arms, looking at me "Well, it just has to do with it."

A chuckle left my mouth "Should I get you Mortal Kombat today?"

"Nah," he picked up the Switch "I already look at gloomy caves with blood and skeletons all day long but do feel free to get me all the other Mario games you can find, please little sis."