Chapter 54! Archon owns the Yakuza?! Prep for the raid.

Third person P.O.V

There were to sides in this storage house, one side had some of the league with Archon at the front. Energy just spilling off of him as he looked firm in his position making the man opposite him, Overhaul, shake in his boots. To the left was both Mira and Moro and to the right was Frieza and Cooler and behind Archon was Zarama.

Frieza: "Imagine us, teaming up with some thugs."

Zarama: "Now Overhaul, the first step to any world domination plan is stealing ressources from Africa, let's get to doing so you masked covered edge lord."

Archon: "Relax, it's all part of the plan. Now... Overhaul... what terms should we agree on?"

Overhaul: "Looks pretty run down, is this really a base?"

Archon: "This isn't the main base, we need to make negotiations before you get that privilege. So, the leader of the eight precepts of death, you must wonder what i want with you."

Overhaul nodded his head not wanting to make a mistake, he was worried death would come if he even said a word wrong.

Archon: "As you can tell, we aren't from this planet, however the existence of these quirks intrigues me. We have someone who can take them and give them at will and your entire gang of quirks seem useful. We propose to team up with you, we will be able to lure out UA to attack us with that child you have in your grasp and we will get a better understanding of quirks. On your end we will help raise your gang to be greater then before and you will be feared by everyone. What do you say? Good trade?"

Overhaul: "You see... after seeing these battles with these high dimensional beings in Kamino and all that... i've realized how little i am on my own, it sickens me. I want to purge them and get rid of quirks as a whole, I thought with the fall of All Might that everything would be amazing for us... however the saiyans then rose up and are so much more of a threat then All Might had ever been. So to answer your question... i accept."

Archon smirked as he started to walk out of the building before he spoke a last time.

Archon: "Before you ask, i'm the one who leaked info about Eri to the heroes. I can transform as a godly being and managed to convince the sidekick of All Might that the yakuza had a little girl being tormented. That will be the bait, we easily overpower them, however we have to be cautious... which is why i want you to come with me to meet All For One."

Over to UA

Aizawa had just finished everything as the door flew open, Broly walked in alongside Vegeta and Goku. Broly then stood in front of the class as he had a serious look upon his face.

Broly: "This is most likely a trap! No... it definitely is, Archon and the League of Villains are definitely involved in this. We are going to be going to war, the time is in a week and that is when the raid will happen. Any longer and they may raid us by surprise. Take this time to train, gather allies, rest, anything productive! You will need it, we will need it! This will be the biggest operation not just in the history of quirks, or the Earth... but arguably the multiverse! Good luck and we will meet here at this time in a week."

Broly then teleported along with Goku and Vegeta, they didn't even speak to their sons which meant they had important business to attend to. Everyone slowly left the class as the three saiyans stood there thinking as someone approached them.