Chapter 2! The gigantic omega?! Dont destroy the planet Izuku!

Third person p.o.v

Izuku walked outside to see goku casually stretching like any normal person would, izuku cracked a smile as he waved at his mentor.

"Heya goku, so whats on the agenda for the last day of this months training?"

Goku stood up and walked over to izuku.

"Well i wanted to ask you this first, is vegeta doing good with your studies, I'm horrible with that stuff."

Izuku nodded as he spoke.

"He is very strict but i can tell he has a heart."

Turns out that same person just floated down behind izuku and turned izuku around to face him.

"Is that so brat. Tell you what, face me. If your much weaker then i expected then you will go through training even more hellish then this with me for two years."

Izuku gulped, he sensed nothing but truth from vegeta. Izuku took goku's stance and launched at roughly mach 1 at vegeta. He fired a punch at vegeta's face which was dodged, izuku then went with a combo of punches, this time vegeta decided not to dodge as he took the punches. A smoke cloud was made as izuku waited to see the aftermath... it was just vegeta standing there without a scratch even on him.

"Done with your pathetic 'combo'? Tell you what, i want you to hit me as hard as you can."

"W-what"

"Now hold on, you might have misheard me. Not half as hard, not some arbitrary percentage. I want you. To hit me. As hard. As you can!"

Izuku sweat dropped and spoke back.

"And if i dont play along?"

"Well then i guess bakugou was right about you."

Izuku had it, he grew angry and with all his ki focused into his foot he kicked vegeta in the neck at full power... lets say it barely moved. Izuku looked shocked as vegeta let out a grunt.

"Ooooooo~ consider that nerve touched."

"Wha-!"

Izuku backed away looking in awe at vegeta wondering just how strong he was.

"Ugh! How?"

"Because izuku, like a soon to be broken boy once said, your either perfect or your not me. (Anyone got the reference thru that whole thing?)"

Vegeta then basically teleported in front of izuku and kicked him very hard, it sent izuku through rock after rock until he went around the planet. Izuku then stopped midair before he slammed into vegeta from the impact.

"I-im ok! Ima... ok.."

He then fell to the ground and into the lake. A few minutes passed as goku questioned.

"Wait... where is izuk-"

Izuku then got out the water and let out a gasp that he was somehow still alive.

"See brat, that's what you get for not listening."

Izuku got up onto one knee as he panted.

"But, since i know you have trouble following direction, im gonna give you one last chance."

Izuku stood up on both feet still panting for air as he was underwater for minutes.

"You. Me. Hard as you can. Are we clear?"

Vegeta said with a shit eating grin on his face. Izuku looked at vegeta as if he was about to kill him, yes izuku was saiyan but unfortunately he inherited the pride factor of it.