Chapter 39! Training camp! Huh?! The God of Destruction makes an appearance!?

Third person p.o.v

Izuku got up the next morning and stretched, yesterday had been tiering as he had an encounter with a villain which he forgot the name of so he couldn't tell anybody else even if he wanted to. He was taken to the police station and was questioned before being taken home by his family and now he awoke to a text from his new found Girlfriend Momo Yaoyorozu. Izuku grabbed his phone and took a look at it.

Bae: 'Hey babe... where are you? School starts in two minutes.'

Izuku thought that was a joke until he realised who he was speaking to.

Izuku: 'ONLY TWO MINUTES UNTIL SCHOOL?!'

Bae: 'Yep, be quick, love you darling xx'

Izuku smiled as he looked at the phone and then went into his Lssj form, he sped around the house eating and making his breakfast within a few seconds, going into the shower which only took half of one and then got changed as he power back down to base and put two fingers on his head locking on to Yaoyorozu's energy as he teleported.

At UA class 1-A

Aizawa: "So... given wh-"

He was cut off by Izuku appearing underneath Yaoyorozu so she was sat on his lap as they both blushed as the whole class burst out laughing, even Bakugou and Shoto. Izuku had only told Bakugou and Shoto about their relationship so everyone else found it much funnier. Izuku then instantly teleported to his chair with a bright red face as Aizawa sighed and spoke.

Aizawa: "Before i was so rudely interrupted by two hormonal teens trying to make babies in my class... Given what happened with Izuku at the mall... we're on the lookout for these villains. And we've had to cancel our usual accommodation at the last minute. We won't reveal out actual destination until the day we depart."

Everyone: "HUH?!"

They all shouted as Aizawa ripped up a piece of paper probably with the original plans.

Sero: "But i already told my parents."

Momo: "That's precisely the point... the school can't control who learns what or how."

Ginyu: "As long as we dont cancel the whole trip altogether then that's still plus ultra! Isn't that right Men!?"

Ginyu force: "RIGHT CAPTAIN!"

Bakugou: "You. Deku. Scene or not, you should've killed him."

Hakugire: "Come on, Bakugou. Didn't you hear how it was for Midoriya?! Besides, using quirks in a public place is totally illegal."

Bakugou: "Do i care? Just kill the bastard."

Shoto: "So he should just destroy the mall Mr Long Dong Silver~"

He said both teasingly and mockingly as everyone except Bakugou laughed with even Aizawa cracking a smirk.

Everyone: "You have to tell us about that!"

Shoto: "Not now."

Just like that... the curtain closed... on our action packed first semester. Summer break. First day of training camp!!

Monoma: "What? Some Class A kids are getting extra lessons? That means some of you failed?! Huhh? How weird is that?! EVERYONE KNOWS CLASS A IS SUPERIOR TO CLASS B, BUT NOW THIS?! WOW!"

Kendo then came and whacked Monoma on the neck knocking him out cold.

Reiko: "You're scary Monoma."

Setsuna: "We don't resent you for all that stuff from the sports festival. Glad to be working with you class A."

Yui: "mm.."