Chapter 4! Memories of the past? Goku takes charge!

Third person p.o.v

~ day 36 ~

As izuku woke up that morning he thought about what Vegeta had told him yesterday.

"You fell down some stairs."

Part of izuku felt like that was a lie, he shrugged it off and since he woke up early he decided to go out to the void and meditate. He floated and sat cross legged, an aura surrounded him as he took a deep breath.

Izuku looked around and saw a man. This man had a scar on his left cheek, his hair went down not to much, only to his shoulders. He looked innocent but deadly as izuku could feel an immense aura come off of the individual in front of him. This man also had saiyan battle armor but the color was different. The shoulder pads were green and so was what is normally the yellow bit in the middle, the rest of the armor was black. He also had a scar on his left arm, his muscles were around all might's level if izuku admitted to himself. This man then had some green... belt? That went around his waist and down to his knees. He wore purple trousers and the shoes he wore were a mix of black white and green.

The man was charging up energy as it increased by the second, when Izuku saw this he realized what actually happened yesterday. This must of been what happened, yes. He remembered attacking vegeta and forcing him to super saiyan 3. Izuku looked around the glacier for clues as to what this was. He gasped as he saw a super saiyan god vegeta and a base form goku next to broly.

"Please tell me you brought some senzu beans kakarot!"

Goku shook his head as vegeta looked nervous.

"This is going to be harder then i thought."

The man then punched Vegeta through a mountain, Izuku continued to look around as he saw an oval looking spaceship and at the entrance was this alien creature, it was mostly white but had purple parts on its head, chest, shoulders, around his ankles and just below his hands. He had a white tail as Izuku looked next to this creature and saw some old man. The man had grey hair which stuck up slightly along with a grey beard. He had a scar across one of his eyes which went down to a grey moustache. This man wore saiyan armor as well, the shoulder pads and chest area were green but this time the rest was white. He wore a purple top? Underneath it which lead into his gloves which were pure white. Below the mans battle armor he wore this long pink skirt? Dress? Which had a belt and a small box hung on the belt. Just as Izuku finished analyzing the white alien spoke.

"Where did this come from?!"

The old man then spoke as this other saiyan? Was holding his own against a god vegeta in his base form.

"I'm... not sure. It looks as though he had managed to transform somehow and take on the Incredable strength the saiyan's have when they become great apes. Only he is remaining in his human form retaining his speed and agility."

The alien creature looked impressed.

"And is there a downside?"

"Maybe... a big one..."

The alien's smile turned into an almost frown as the old man kept speaking.

"He cant control it... he's lost all sense of who and what he is."

Then everything connected for Izuku, so that is what happened yesterday against vegeta. Izuku didn't know how it activated but it seems he managed to use the power of the great ape whilst staying in his human form somehow. The question was how to do that again and then further more on how to control it. Just as he thought this he woke up.