Chapter 15! The ginyu force! Wait... Frieza transforms...?!

(First off, dont play the music yet, also Prepare for a long ass chapter)

Third person p.o.v

Frieza and Izuku started charging up their energy, however before they could charge at each other Izuku shouted.

"Everyone! Im gonna be busy with this guy and Aizawa has his hands full! Split up and take out these low level villains! I imagine each area has one elite so be careful and go in groups!"

Everyone nodded as Izuku rushed at Frieza, however he was stopped by a purple man with horns who clashed fist's with Izuku equally and made them both jump back.

"Gotta say Frieza, you have some fairly capable minions. Well might as well get the introduction done with... who are you five?"

Izuku asked as five guys stood, the two tallest at the back, the purple one with horns (medium height) in front of them and then these two smaller ones in front of the purple one.

"RECOOME!!"

"BURTER!"

"JEICE!!"

"GULDO!"

"GINYU!!"

They then went in the face order as they spoke a new line.

"To!"

"Geth!"

"Er!"

"We!!"

"Are!!"

They then all spoke as they did some weird pose.

"THE GINYU FORCE!!"

The purple one turned to Frieza and spoke.

"Lord Frieza, leave this to us. No need to pity yourself with weaklings like this one. If he somehow does get past us he should be weakened anyways."

Frieza simply nodded and smirked.

Izuku yawned as he stretched, however one short green member of this force wasn't happy about Izuku ignoring them.

"Oi! Your ignoring the most important member! Now watch as i freeze time! KeiiiyaAa"

Guldo screeched as everyone except the ginyu force, Frieza and Izuku stood in place not even moving, Izuku walked towards Guldo.

"The heck is that? Anyways have a biscuit boy."

Izuku then threw a dog treat as Guldo however Izuku threw it to hard and Guldo then blew up from the impact. (A lot of tfs references this chapter). Izuku then gasped as he only meant to kill Frieza here, not these random guys.

'Oh shit! I just killed this guys teammate... im such an awful person... they must be devastated'

However Izuku's predictions were wrong as he heard the discussion Jeice, Burter and Recoome were having.

"So, Recoome... when was the last time you had to.. you know?"

Jeice spoke with that space Australian accent of his.

"Three weeks."

"BLOODY HELL! THREE WEEKS?!"

Jeice spoke being utterly shocked whilst the tallest one known as Burter spoke.

"And i did it on the way here."

"Recoome didn't even have enough room in his pod."

'Why is he referring to himself in third person?'

Jeice then gasped as he saw Guldo's body.

"Oi is that Guldo over there? Is 'e dead?"

Recoome then spoke in a voice that almost seemed like sarcasm.