Chapter 11! Battle training with All Might! Part 2

Third person p.o.v

Bakugou grew so much more irritated by Izuku's comment.

'He may be stronger now... but im better then him!!'

"Ok, it is the villains win if the time runs out and there is only thirteen mins left! Give me all you got Bakugou!"

Bakugou smirked as he clutched his fist.

"Im loaded up... why not use the full extent of your strength? You mocking me, Deku...?"

Bakugou looked like he was about to go crazy as his eyes were becoming bloodshot.

'I need to tank whatever this is and then do it... i can do it!'

"Im not afraid of you anymore Bakugou!!"

Bakugou simply shrugged and held out his arm.

"Guessing you know this from all your stalking but... the swear glands on my palms secrete... something like nitroglycerin. Thats how i make my explosions. Assuming they honored my design requests.... this gauntlets been storing that fluid..."

'Dont tell me He'a gonna...!!'

"BAKUGOU. STOP IT NOW KID. YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM?!"

"I doubt he would die from this anyways!!"

Bakugou said back as he pulled a pin having a massive explosion take all the space of the hallway, Izuku stayed calm and put his hand in front of him making a barrier of ki. All the power of the explosion went around him causing no damage or scratches to the green haired male. Then everything shook from the power of Bakugou's explosion. As the dust cleared, yes Bakugou expected Izuku to survive... but to not even have a scratch on him...

"Jesus Deku! Use your strength! I wanna crush you at your strongest!"

Izuku stood there not saying anything... for some reason a bunch of anger was building up everytime he said Deku. It resonated bad memories in Izuku's mind making him just want to scream and let it all out.

"Haha.. awesome huh? What's wrong, Deku? Come on. You're not dead yet!!"

'An explosion he can direct forward... guess he wanted a way to attack at a range...!'

"Oooh. Ignoring me, eh? Your fucking deku! Anyways ima pound you into the ground Deku!"

That was it, him saying Deku way to much with the intent to make Izuku feel bad had kinda worked, his ki filled him as everything in him grew from his height to his muscles. His eyes turned golden as he glared down Bakugou with intent to kill. Bakugou used his explosions to rush Izuku. However in the green haired males eyes it was incredibly slow. Izuku ran at Bakugou at the speed Bakugou was going. Bakugou used his explosion to propel himself over Izuku but that didn't matter.

The moment Bakugou did that Izuku turned around and head butted him sending him kinda far. Then before Bakugou could get up Izuku ran at Bakugou and whilst running he kicked Bakugou up and fired a small ki blast at Bakugou's chest which then exploded making three times the explosive power that Bakugou's did.

In the spectator room

The multi hair colored male spoke analyzing the battle.

"He used the first explosion to simultaneously feint and change his own attack."

"He doesn't seem like a thinker, but that strategy was fairly intricate. However it is no match or Izuku's raw power, speed and technique."

Back to battlefield beta