Chapter 37! Body and soul, full power release! Izuku and Shouto!

(Yes i changed the title. Just the last one didn't settle well with me also dont play music yet)

Third person p.o.v

"Now, Shouto and Izuku, lets get your assessment started."

Broly spoke as he looked up to Izuku and Shouto. They gulped after seeing his full power but they nodded and jumped down staring at the man who stood almost a foot taller than them.

"Don't worry, i will use the amount of power i deem necessary, and you can both fight me at the same time."

"Hmph. We wont need to work together. It's simply not our way."

Hearing this Broly chuckled to himself as he spoke.

"Good good, that was a test, however if you do find yourself overwhelmed then there is no shame in asking someone else for help. Now who will be going first against me."

Izuku nodded at Shouto saying he could go first. Shouto instantly went god as Broly was in his base form.

"BROLY!"

Shouto cried out as his aura flared, he flew up with two balls of energy in his hands and threw them one at a time at Broly to which were both punched and kicked away by Broly. Shouto then appeared behind Broly and clashed elbows with him making some lightning surge around them. They then appeared on the floor as Shouto charged up more blasts as he fired them only for them to be missed again. Shouto then teleported to Broly and threw a few blows all of which were dodged by the older saiyan. Broly then appeared behind Shouto and punched him to the floor making a crater and having some rocks stick out. Broly instantly appeared in front of Shouto again and didn't even hit him this time but used enough force to send concentrated air over Shouto's way and send him back a bit.

Shouto then went forwards to Broly and punched his cheek before kneeing him in the stomach, however he wasn't sent back at all. As Shouto went to land another knee in Broly's chest, the longer haired saiyan quickly recovered and met Shouto's knee with his own. Shouto then went to elbow Broly but Broly teleported behind the younger saiyan and kicked him in the back of the head sending Shouto back before Broly immediately went and hammer fisted Shouto into the ground. Shouto flipped backwards and landed on his feet as he went to max ssg power and charged a kamehameha which Broly only just had enough time to jump over. He hadn't really fought against Shouto yet so he still needed time to adapt. He wasn't going to go overboard, if Shouto got stronger in this fight by quite a bit then he would pass.

As Broly stood in the air Shouto moved the blast upwards so it would move to Broly. Broly smirked and teleported somewhere.

"Damn it...!"

Shouto said as Broly appeared behind him and hit him with his fist making him groan a bit in pain before Shouto teleported behind Broly only to be meted with a punch to the face sending him back a bit. Shouto then put one arm out with his palm open charging a quick orange energy blast and fired it at Broly who prepared to block and block he did since he took no damage. As Broly blocked it Shouto quickly teleported behind Broly and tried to kick him, unfortunately Broly dodged behind Shouto last minute who then threw a punch at the younger male which was also dodged by Shouto. Shouto then teleported in front of Broly and threw a kick which was matched by Broly's fist slamming into it.

"Fine then... super saiyan blue it is...!"

Shouto's aura rose higher as it turned blue along with his hair. His ki couldn't be felt by anyone else due to it being in the territory of the gods. Shouto then kneed Broly in the stomach actually landing his first clean hit and landing his second moments later when he punched Broly in the face sending him back a few meters. Shouto then had his aura vanish as the two charged at each other and both teleported around the city only having clashes in the sky be seen. Shouto then used his strength to fire wind at Broly which was barely dodged. Broly then went to punch Shouto but it was dodged as Shouto counted with a kick to Broly's stomach, Broly still stayed on the offensive and fired an upside down kick at Shouto's face which was dodged. Shouto then fired another kick which Broly then went above him and grabbed Shouto by the face flying down to the floor. As he was Shouto broke free and tried to kick him but it was dodged as Broly tried to hammer fist Shouto but he teleported away.