Chapter 24! Origins of the second saiyan planet explained...?

Third person p.o.v

"So Midoriya... i've shown you. Now your a saiyan aren't you."

Izuku sighed as he knew he had no way out of this, however part of him was excited, excited to know that another saiyan besides himself still existed.

"Yes Todoroki. I am a saiyan, I'm a full blooded one... but what about you? I have never seen a transformation like that before?"

"You should know, you used it against Frieza after all."

"T-thats a super saiyan?! But mine and everyone else's i've seen looks nothing like that!"

(Please play music here)

Todoroki looked at both his arms for a moment before looking back to Izuku. Aura still visibly emanating off of his eyes.

"As you know, my father is the number two hero. Endeavour. Yeah, he's gone all out to make a name for himself as a hero, but... he's always seen that living legend, All Might, as a roadblock and an eyesore. My father could never beat All Might on his own. So he came up with another plan."

"W-where are you going with this Todoroki?"

"Your the second son of Broly aren't you?"

"W-what?! No... I know im the son of a saiyan but i dont know his name... and i dont have a brother... i think..."

Todoroki sighed and thought to himself for a moment until he spoke again.

"Your the son of Inko Midoriya and Broly correct? Cause if your Inko Midoriya's child then that confirms it. She only ever had two children and that was with Broly. The first born was said to have died so if your last name is Midoriya then you are her second child. But before that, Broly was friends with two saiyan's and both their wife's, one of their names is currently Rei Todoroki... but it used to be Rei Cheelai. That is my mother. And I am the last child of the saiyan known as Son Goku."

This was so much for Izuku to process. He sat down with one hand on his head trying to make sense of it all. Todoroki seeing this gave him a few minutes before Izuku stood back up and looked at Todoroki and spoke.

"So... to simplify it... my father is a saiyan called Broly. I am his son since he had a child with my mother making me... i also used to have a brother who is now dead... before that though, your mother and Goku made you?"

Todoroki nodded and looked down.

"As you know, this isn't our original planet, i dont know the full story but i can give you the run down. We live in a multiverse of twelve universes, currently we are in the seventh, and always have been. Broly spent 41 years on a decollate planet called Vampa. On day 145 of the 41st year there Broly got recused by a girl and a guy called Cheelai and Lemo. My mother and my mothers best friend. They worked for at the time was known as the Frieza force. Which was ruled by Frieza at the time, they took Broly to earth to fight two saiyan's to test his power. Their names were Goku and Vegeta. He almost won but using a technique they quickly flipped the tables and almost killed Broly. Luckily for him he got teleported back to Vampa along with Cheelai and Lemo. The day after Goku teleported their and built a friendly relationship with them by giving them supplies. A month passed and whilst everyone was sleeping Cheelai got captured by the Frieza force for being a traitor. Whilst Broly and Goku looked for her they ran an experiment on her... using the Goku, Vegeta's, their children (Gohan, Goten and trunks) and Broly's DNA... they completely replaced her DNA with saiyan DNA. It was a success. Mostly... whilst she had the DNA of a saiyan, due to her origins she couldn't actually use their capabilities. So no Zenkai's, no transformations, no longer life spans. She now had the life span of a human, she also looked like a female saiyan, whilst she was around 35 she now would live for an extra full human life span. However her hair was white instead of the normal black. Just as they completed the experiment Broly and Goku broke in and took her to safety on a new planet. Hearing what happened they knew what they had to do. Now being friends with the saiyan's on earth they managed to convince them to restart a new colony of saiyan's which they were up for. Broly, Goku and Vegeta spent a whole year searching every universe for saiyan's and reforming the saiyan race. After they returned... I was born... Shouto Cheelai. I was a full blooded saiyan due to my mothers new saiyan DNA... but i could actually use the capabilities, however it was different. I still dont know why... maybe cause of my mothers 'DNA' but my ki was different... which is why my super saiyan state is different to everyone else's. Now you might think why didn't Broly get with Cheelai. And the answer is that they were friends, best friends but nothing more. Neither had feelings for each other but Goku had feelings for Cheelai as he liked mentally strong woman and Cheelai liked him. Unfortunately... three day's later... Broly went rampaging whilst he was dreaming... and almost killed us... because of this he determined it was best if he never saw her or me ever again. Goku supported it but made Broly promise to visit us every now and again. The dream was about how everyone constantly suffered because of him... and he may have been correct. Who knows. Ten months later it was rumored that Broly had just had a son who the name wasn't known. Our peaceful life went on for five years after that... into four of the five years you were born, Izuku Midoriya... but then our planet was attacked by someone... i'm not sure who it was... but Goku, Vegeta and being along with Broly tried to fight him off... he got away, but not before sending a planet destroying blast at the earth which was too strong for even them to deflect it. Broly rushed to Inko and her sons sending them in a saiyan pod and programmed it for earth as he knew it was a good place. He also did the same for Cheelai and me... that night... everyone else died. Broly tried to fight it off but failed... my guess is he is in a permanent coma... and they guess with Goku... i would say he is trying to find the planet it sent us to. But anyways. We got to earth. Me and Cheelai lived for three years before being forcefully adopted by the number two hero as a 'good deed' when in fact it was just him finding the perfect person to surpass All Might. He wanted it to seem as if i was his son... so he forcefully used some drug to steal all his 'children's' quirks and pour them into me... making my quirk on top of my strength. I would have thought back but i would be forced away if i did due to his influence. So he raised me as a hero who could exceed All Might, just to fulfill his own ambitions. I hate it! Being no more then a tool for that human garbage. As i remember it, mom was always crying... 'i cant stand to see that left side of yours...' she said before throwing scalding water on my face. In short, not using my left side against you was my revenge on him. Never using my rotten father's quirk... no... by rising to the top without using it... i'll have denied him everything."