Chapter 48! Ssj4 Goku black?! Push forwards Shoto! Master your form!

(Dont play music yet.)

Third person p.o.v

Shoto wasted no time before attacking Black in his base form, Shoto fired a punch that sent Black back a bit as he was a tad bit surprised.

Black: 'Yes... that definitely packed more of a punch then Bakugou... i'm going to have to be careful or I may end up killed.'

Black: "I've made up my mind... you're going to be my warm up before i face off against Izuku."

Black instantly was on the floor as he grabbed two buildings before throwing them at Shoto, Shoto luckily noticed in time and dodged both of them. As everyone in this future was dead he didn't have to worry about not saving buildings and all of that.

Shoto: "You scum... you're showing your strength off to me in the wrong way. You're using objects instead of your own strength."

Shoto said as he then charged at Black with a punch but Black dodged to the side and caught Shoto's arm making him growl a small bit. Before he could do anything else Black fired a punch at Shoto's stomach sending him back about 100 meters.

Bakugou: 'That's not the strength of just one zenkai... he had to have gotten two in my fight but when did he get them...

~

~

Bakugou then kneed him into the stomach before kicking him in the head and then the neck snapping it making him think he won.

To his surprise it looked fine as Black charged Bakugou again

~

~

Bakugou: 'It was then! He used the omni healing to restore his broken neck which would have killed him otherwise... damn it! He played me for a fool, not only did he beat me easily but he manipulated it to get two zenkai's from it as well!'

Shoto then caught himself and stopped flying backwards just in time to see Black firing a Kamehameha at him. Shoto growled as he kicked it away into the sky having it go into space. Black was then instantly behind Shoto who tried to hammer fist him, luckily Shoto blocked and sent a punch Black's way but Black also sent one at Shoto both of them hitting each other in the face. Shoto then countered by firing a kick at Black's face which connected before kicking him in the face again and the neck. Followed by the stomach, before another could be fired Black grabbed Shoto's face and slammed him into the floor making a crater as Shoto countered with sending a kick up to Black's chin making him growl a small bit. Shoto then tried to follow this up with a kick to the chin but it was blocked with Black's arm as Black then punched Shoto in the cheek knocking him back a few meters. Black then put both his arms out as he started to charge an attack.

Black: "I'm flabbergasted, Shoto. Are you as strong... no... could it possibly be... that you are not only stronger then the Bakugou of this timeline, but stronger then all his forms in your base as well?!"

Shoto: "Who knows?"

Shoto then went Ssj as his energy made a crater in the ground before he jumped out the crater to Black who tried to hit him with an energy blast, however Shoto ducked and uppercutted Black cracking the pavement beneath them and sending Black very high into the sky. About a kilometer to be exact. Shoto then jumped up to where Black was and crossed his arms looking at Black seriously.

Shoto: "Now, explain to me what you didn't with Bakugou. I know you was hiding many things."

Black: "You're in no position to order me around Shoto. I wont loose to the likes of you. I still have to beat Goku and co in this main timeline. I'll be using you as my means of getting stronger."