Chapter 6! Done with training! Now for the UA exam!

Third person p.o.v

Vegeta was doing push-ups outside the chamber as he saw the door open up with a very battered Goku and an unconscious Izuku.

"So that was the brat... and he pushed you to use perfected super saiyan blue!?"

"Yep! He has gotten much stronger, however that human oozaru form is deadly, it gets stronger overtime as he adapts to his opponent. He truly is broly's son then isn't he."

Vegeta smirked and nodded pulling out a bag of senzu beans, he fed one to goku and forced one down Izuku which instantly woke him up.

"GOKU IM SO SO SORRY! I kinda started to loose my grip on the form towards the end."

Izuku said as he nervously chuckled before being put down and met by his mentors, he was now quite a bit taller than Vegeta and he was almost taller then Goku. Goku put his fist out as Izuku fist bumped it.

"Also brat. You know i said i set it to one year in there equals a day out here? I lied. I actually set it so it would take you to the day before the exam. Dont stress i taught you everything you need to know and you clearly have the strength to ace the practical."

Vegeta smirked as Goku instant transmissioned Izuku back to his front door step.

"Yo Izuku, Vegeta and I got what is called a phone, here are our numbers in case you need to talk."

Izuku nodded and added the numbers before walking into his house, he smelled katsudon as he licked his lips and sat at the table. His mother wasn't there but he dug in anyways, halfway thru the meal inko came downstairs and screamed.

"POLICE! ROBBERY!!"

"W-wait mom its me izuku..."

She teared up as Izuku told her everything he had gone through, she was just happy that Izuku came back in one piece. They ate and then watched a movie peacefully until Izuku asked the question.

"Mom... what was Dad like?"

Inko shivered slightly. She didn't expect to be asked this.

"W-well... if im honest he was really sweet, he didn't know good english but he had manners and grammar down. You know the first time we met i gave him a beer and he almost downed the glass jug as well!"

They both chuckled as Izuku then went to bed early that night so he was prepared for the exam leaving inko to think about her husband.

"Oh broly... come back to earth soon... i want to see you again."

~ day of the entrance exam ~

Izuku had gotten to ua whilst everyone either gave him looks of lust or looks of envy, whilst walking a spiky blonde appeared.

"Out of the way deku unless you want to d- the fuck happened to you?!"

Bakugou said as he now had to look up at the green haired man, Izuku simply chuckled and rubbed the back of his head as he shrugged and continued to walk.

'Ok, success here i come'

Izuku then started to fall.

'Or i will just di-?'

Izuku's aura turned white as before he fell he placed his right hand on the ground, spun around on the floor before doing a backflip to get back up resulting in a clap from a female behind him.