red king Vs blue king

Hello everybody here is the next chapter of my black clover story which as all of you might have guessed will be a battle between our two kings. Now for my question of the day and that is who do you think will win this battle? For me I don't really know since even right now I am just going to go with the flow and see what will happens so for now I really don't know who will win or lose. Now with that all said and done let's get on with this chapter.

Y/N POV

I looked around at the area me and reisi would be having our fight. Behind me were the black bulls wishing me luck.

Asta:"are you sure this is a good idea y/n? I mean you only just got back and you want to fight the heir to the kingdom!"

I nodded and took the cigarette out of my mouth to blow some smoke in the air.

Y/n:"yeah I'll be fine. Both of us have sword of Damocles so we should be on equal footing with eachother."

Magna:"yeah I'm not sure that's how it works but good luck!"

Luck nodded.

Luck:'yeah and when the fight is over how about me an you go against eachother?"

I shook my head side by side.

Y/n:"I would love to but I might ruin your chances in the new royal knights."

I then looked down at Anna who was had been quite this whole time.

Y/n:"anything you would like to say to your dad before he beats up reisi?"

Anna looked at me with worry in her eyes.

Anna:"I... I just don't know who to cheer for. You two are friends so it's hard."

I laughed as did the rest of the black bulls, Anna looked at all of us confused.

Y/n:"who said that you would need to cheer for one of us? Cheer for both of us."

Anna nodded while I turned around.

Y/n:"well you all better get to the safe area since I don't think this place will last much longer."

I started to walk forward through the mountain area which was part of land that belonged to no Kingdom which made it perfect for the fight. As I was walking forward I saw Reisi in the distance with both his sword out as well as his grimoire out ready for a fight.

Reisi:"so y/n, first I want to say thank you for the idea of how to decide the royal knights but just to remind you of the rules of the fight, no outstanding help since that will make you disqualified."

I nodded and my grimoire started to flip through its pages also ready for its fight.

Y/n:"how will we decide when the match starts?"

Reisi looked around for a few seconds before bending down to picking up a stone.

Reisi:"I'll throw this in the air and when it come down the match begins."

I nodded since I liked that deal. Reisi then threw the stone up in the air while I didn't look at the stone instead focusing on my listing. The very instant I heard it land on the ground I leaped towards Reisi to swing a red aura coated punch, reisi blocked the attack with his sword side which was coated in his blue clan aura.

Reisi:"is this really the best you could do y/n?"

Reisi pushed his sword back causing me to be sent flying back a few feet until I sprouted a pair of black angle wings to let me fly mid air.

Y/n:"no, I just wanted to see how my aura compares to the blue clans aura."

Reisi smiled.

Reisi:"then you won't mind if I do the same."