into the dungeon!

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my black clover story which I hope that all of you are enjoying as much as I am writing it for all you guys and girls. Now for my question of the day and that is when you saw that Fuegoleon, was awake again with the fire familiar? Personally when I first saw that I through oh my god he's back and he is going to kick some serious ass. But let me know what you guys thought if it is not to much of a bother. Now let's get on with the story shall we.

Y/n POV

I walked through the maze like dungeon with Anna I could still smell the stench of devils in the air, I wanted to know how one got to this world when that bloody gate and me were basically the only ways that devils could get out of our world. We had also come across some elf's but since I didn't know who they were I felt nothing for knocking them out as brutally as possible since I was getting quite lost in this maze of a dungeon, suppose that's the point of most.

Anna:"dad, I think we are lost."

I nodded.

Y/n:"yes, that we are Anna, but let's just keep moving, we should be able to find something."

Anna:"that's what you said twenty minutes ago."

I looked down at Anna, as she held my hand with both of hers.

Y/n:"Less of the cheek Anna, how about this Anna, if we are still lost then I'll start smashing through the walls of the building to find a way out."

Anna:"why don't you just do that right now dad?"

Y/n:"because there would be no fun in that."

Not to mention that if there is a devil from my world here I want to try and keep as much of my strength as I can.

Anna:"that's a pretty lame reason dad."

Y/n:"did you not pick up the part where I said no cheek?"

Anna, giggled.

Anna:"I did hear you, but Vanessa, said that she doesn't need to listen to men because she give them special pleasures, she said she would tell me what that was when I was older."

Given the context I had a pretty good idea of what this special pleasures were, and I really didn't want Anna, doing or hearing what they are, especially at her age.

Y/n:"much older, let's say, twenty years after I die."

Anna:"will you die dad?"

I shook my head side to side.

Y/n:"no, I don't plant to die, I still have at least five hundred years of life left in me."

Anna:"then I will live that long too dad!"

She jumped up a little after she said that. The two of us continued to walk along through the dungeon for a few more minutes and eventually we did reach a large room where it looked like a large fight had gone down between Mereoleona and a member of the eye of the midnight sun. The fight ended when we arrived with us only seeing Mereoleona, punching the elf to the ground.

Gankoo:"y/n, would you let me speak to that elf, I think I can reason with Jim even if it is only a little."

I nodded since out all of of the monsters in my Grimoire I would say that Gankoo, is the one who most likely would be able to reason with the elf's.

Y/n:"monster magic; summon Gankoo."

Then next to me appeared Gankoo, all tree of us walked into the room and Mereoleona, turned to look at us but when she saw us her battle smile changed to a... Actually it didn't change at all just moving barley.