another meeting between giants and Anna's gift

Ok everybody I assume that you all have read the update to the story And again sorry to those who wanted a big harem but like I said it is not my style and I couldn't do it justice. Now onto my question of the day and that is which of the demon magic is your favourite, for me it would have to be the bone magic because it reminds me of kimimaro. Now let's get on with this story.

Y/n POV

As I wake up I could already tell that Anna's arms were hugging me. When I looked down I saw that Anna had a little bit of my shirt in her mouth which was quite cute. I then decided that I need to get up so I began to carefully shake out of her grasp and remove my shirt from her mouth. When I was fully free I could then stood up and walked over to my desk and opened one of the drawers to collect something. I collect my gift and put it in my jacket pocket and that was when I heard a slight moan which I turned to look at Anna.

Y/n:"morning Anna how are you?"

Anna:"hello dad. How did you escape my hug?"

Y/n:"I can't reveal all of my secrets Anna."

She nodded and then started to stand up off of the bed. Then she stood next to me and looked up at me.

Anna:"so what are we going to do dad? Are we still going to meet Reisi?"

I nodded and picked her up with one of my arms and put and next to my chest and she wrapped her arms around neck. I walked over to my window and opened it then jumped out of it. I grew a pair of black fether wings and began to fly towards the royal capital so that I could meet with Reisi and warn him. As I'm flying through the country side I see that there was a man below who felt like he did not belong here. I close my eyes and when I open them again he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Y/n thought:'maybe it was nothing'

I then continued to fly on trying my best not to think about what I saw.

Timeskip

When we flew past the castle wall I saw the balcony that I think was the one Reisi took me out to when we met first him. I landed my feet onto the balcony then bent down so that Anna could let go of me. I then stood back up tall and then walked to the window door and tried to open it but it was locked which means I need to use my secret technique. I looked down at Anna.

Y/n:"Anna don't try what I'm about to do."

Anna:"what are you going to do?"

Y/n:"going to open the door the y/n way."

Beelze:"oh god this isn't going to end well."

I then smashed my elbow onto the glass shattering it and sent the broken glass inside the room. I then stuck my hand through the hole and unlocked the door then opening it. When the door was open I took my arm out of the hole in the door and looked at Anna.

Y/n:"don't tell anyone I did that."

Anna:"did what?"

I smirked at her and put my and on her head and began to ruffle her hair. We walked into his room to see that he is not here right now so I had an idea.

Y/n:"ok Anna since Reisi is a prince I think that someone will be coming to this room so let's just wait."

Anna:"ok dad."

She then walked over to the big bed and lied on it so that she could go to sleep. I however walked over to the door that had Reisi alcohol in it and tried to open it but it was locked. Then I heard the door burst open so I turned to look at the door to see two people standing Infront of the open doors. The first was a blond female with a sword that was similar to Reisi and a uniform that was also similar to  Reisi but hers seemed more designed for a female. She wore a short skirt and with knee high boots, her hair was done in two buns at the bottom of her hair. Her chest was also showing.