surprise attack and the power of a king

Hay guys and girls are you ready for the next chapter and if you haven't seen my question on my page about my up coming my hero academia story then please answer it would help go a long way and sister lily is on the harem but your relationship ship is asexual. Anyway enough of my ramble now to the story

Y/n POV

I was surprised by what the specky prince had just said even though he knows my dream he thinks I'll give it up just to make him the emperor of the world.

Y/n:"you really don't know me very well you specky bastard. Why would I ever help you?!"

Anna:"yeah y/n will become the emperor not you!"

Then reisi turned down to look at Anna and giving her a smile with his cocky smile that led me to think he had a plan incase I said what I said.

Reisi:"So this is your daughter Anna she is very pretty. I could get her rased here for a better life?"

Then there was a huge moment of silence after his statement.

Anna:"sorry but I want to stay with dad."

Y/n:"thank you Anna. Now look reisi you may be the prince but get that stick out of your ass and piss off!!!"

I then started to feel the edge of my hoodie being tugged so I looked down expecting to see Anna's cute red eyes and I'm met with them and I unhappy look.

Anna:"stop swearing dad it is bad"

I just chuckled at her little protest and she cutely giggling too but reisi wasn't laughing but we were interpreted in our conversation by one of the other one of the magic knights.

??? 1:"disrespectful slum rats..."

???2:"why would the emperor bring those things here?"

???3:"I can't feel any mana from the small rat... I bet they all got lucky in the dungeon"

???4:"they even eat like rats."

???2:"the little rat doesn't even get that he doesn't belong here."

Things in our little group went silent to the poinit were you could hear the breeze through the window.

Asta:"man they're not even trying to whisper. Well it's nothing new."

We all turned to Asta, many were shocked at how he was taking all this but I knew he would power through it and not give a shit.

Reisi:"well it would seem your brother is a bigger man than the other magic knights here"

Leopold:"if we're talking about the slums, you have a rat in you order. A little rat who thinks he's got shit... Because he has the 4-leaf clover time.in the last dungeon mission, I did better than you!"

The vermilion haired boy was talking like he was all powerful.

Alekdora:"you have quite the mouth on you, kid. Fyi, none of us expect anything from that dirty rat. We'll be the ones that bring to fruition sir vengeance's dream."

Then Asta stoped eating his food and yuno started staring at the guy but it looked more like he was glaring at him.

Klaus:"SIR, YOU SHOULDN'T SPEAK LIKE..."

He was then rudely interrupted by the Nobel prick

Alekdora:"You're no different clause. You feel no shame being in the same room as the rest of us?"

Klaus:"...............right..."

He sounded so nervous with a hint of fear hidden behind it like this man would of killed him.