meeting your mother in law

Okay everybody here is the chapter the you have been waiting for and I hope you all liked my crossover chapter, now for my question of that day and that is which of the clans (red and blue clan) would you join? Just a bit of help to understand there powers the red clan aura is more destructive than the blue clans, it also lets you manipulate hear and flames, a passive effect it will give the user a physical boost. While the blue clan let you walk on any surface like it is the ground, there aura can also restore or reconstruct things, it calms anxiety and worries form people who are in there aura, they can also use there powers to freeze things though only few gain that power. For me I would say blue since it think there is more wins than red, now let's get on with this story.

Y/n POV

So that's how long me and Anna have been gone for, I knew that it had been more than a day since we did need to sleep in other worlds a few times, god I miss the beds in inkwell hell.

Y/n:"sorry that we were late it's just I haven't used my second magic in so long that I forgot how to use it properly."

Reisi:"now that you bring it up y/n I want to ask you a question about your second magic."

I knew that this would come up and even though I don't know much about Reisi I do know that he can keep his mouth shut.

Y/n:"let me put Anna on your Ben and then we will talk."

Reisi:"I see no problem in that."

I walked over to his bed and took Anna off of my back, holding her bridal style before placing her down onto the bed. I turned back to reisi and walked over to him as he pored me a glass of something but I hope it is alcohol. When I reached the table we first had a meeting at we both sat back down where we did the first time looking at eachother.

Reisi:"now I have to ask you y/n l/n. What are you?"

Small time skip

Anna POV

I was staring to walk up wondering where we were now but I was surprised when I felt like I was in reisi room. I looked around the room and it was reisi room, just without the blue and I even saw both reisi and dad sitting at the table they had breakfast before dad met the gold king.

Anna:"dad!"

I jumped out of bed and ran over to him as he turned to me with a cold look that quickly turned into a warm and loving one.

Y/n:"good to see you are up Anna."

When I was close enough to him I wrapped my arms around dada's he placed his hand on top of my head.

Y/n:"we are back home again Anna, do you want to tell reisi of all the different places and people we've met?"

I nodded and dad lifted me up off of the ground and placed me onto his lap, I looked at reisi who was also had a cold look on his face which disappeared in a second, curious.

Anna:"well we went to a world full of ninja who were awesome, then we went to ones where you can work as a super hero, others filled with pirates, one with a man who lived in a palace in the middle of a jungle, one where me met someone the size of dad's head, and there was also one of people who could summon monsters with weird magic items on there arms."

Y/n POV

I patted her head since we could be here for the whole day talking about the different worlds and people we met.

Y/n:"that's enough."

I looked at reisi to make sure that he doesn't tell anyone what I have just told him about my past.