grimorie come with all kinds of magic

Before we start I'm a manga reader and you wear a ring that hides your magic so everyone can only sense and see 1% of your magic (which is the same as all the magic yuno has) anyway just a quick note and enjoy.

Y/n POV

I was out in the woods training with my magic by makeing parts of my body transform quicker and with less use of energy and magic while having some rum. when I heard yelling must be Asta getting rejected again so I pick up my glass and walk to the church to see Asta mope and yuno being praised then Asta pulls a runner so I go talk to everyone.

Y/n:"hey oh what did you do to him? don't you remember he looks hard ,but doesn't like people bragging magic in his face.

Everyone looks at me and smiled except father and sister Lilly who look annoyed at me having alcohol then yuno leaves to spy on Asta so cute how they care for eachother.

Father:"y/n how many times have I told you to quit buying alcohol!"

Y/n:"come on old man you know I'm only going to be hear for a few more months then I'm going to be a magic knight the the big plan"

Sister Lilly:"you mean the one were you Drink you're self to a early grave.

Y/n:"no the one were I'm emperor of the world"

Everyone chucked at that.

Nash:"look even with your grimorie and magic nobody could achieve that goal.

Y/n:"thanks for the support I'll be sure to reward your loyalty when this world becomes mine."

I say sarcastically and finish my booze the go to sleep next to Jesus Christ.

Timeskip next day

So I went with everyone to see my little brothers get there grimorie yuno I'm sure will get a wind one Asta I'm not so sure by I hope they get one with a clover and not one with nothing.

Then the elder spoke and everyone shut up all except Asta. I wasn't listening because he said this at my one then some grimories start to fly down to there owners all except Asta who got fuck all.

Y/n:"dame didn't know that was possible well looks like his dream will be a lot harder"

Sister Lilly:"don't say that it may be taken its time"

Just then I see yuno get his and it is a 4 leaf clover I knew he was special by dame I'm starting to get envious of my kid brother. All of a sudden the crowd cheers for him because he wants to be the magic emperor lame.

I then walk out to the nearest bar in hopes of getting a drink with the money I have. As I was walking in I saw my friend and captain of the black bulls yami and him already at the poker table.

Yami:"hay y/n how are you doing want to help a old friend get his money back and get him a drink"

I just chuckle and play a few games and buy me and yami a drink then he brings up a soft spot.

Yami:"why haven't you joined the magic knights you are more than strong enough heck you even beat me using little of your own magic.

Y/n:"I'm going to try out for the exam in 6 months and I held out to control my monsters and I want to join the same time as my brothers"

Yami:"wow didn't know you had brothers do they have God like power like you"

He sounds curious and I explained it to him before leaving to deal with the crap the church people would say but I know they do want the best for me.

Timeskip 6 months

Me Asta and yuno were saying our good buys to the village and having dinner but wearily enough Asta anti magic sword doesn't work on me must be my growing immunity.