trial

Hello their boys and girls I hope that all of you lovely people are having a good day today and are ready to read the next chapter of my black clover story which i hope that you are all still enjoying it as much as I am writing it for you lovely guys and girls. Now for my question of the day and that is do you think that any of the black bulls should be put on trial, I think I would have to say that Zora is guilty of Identity fraud, Magna public destruction we see him his flashback, and I'm sure the other (mainly Yami and Nacht) are guilty of a whole lot of other things.

Y/n POV

Standing in the middle of a large room surrounded by people high in stands looking down at both me, Nero and Asta who were being put on trial with the main... Judge I guess being the king. Reisi, did warn the all of us that this was nothing more than a farce and he would do everything to try and get us off of the charges but don't have our hopes up, at the very least he is keeping Anna, safe. The three of us had our hands cuffed and were waiting for things to get started but I have a plan to get out of this in case things don't go my way.

???:"the pillar of legislation and justice for the clover kingdom, the magic parliament."

Then from a opening Infront of us a large set of stairs leading to on open, a man came out of the opening looking, well board, he was dressed like a judge though insted of the lavish outfits the rest of the nobles wore.

???:"as its chairman, I, Damnatio Kira, will pass judgment on Asta of the Black bulls and y/n of the black bulls."

Asta:"WHA...? WHATS NOT WHAT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT!!!! YOUR TREATING US LIKE A CRIMINAL ALL OF A SUDDEN?!!!"

With my hands cuffed I had to hit Asta on the back of his head to signal for him to shut up as the last thing we need right now is them thinking we look even more guilty.

Nero:"it seems we've been completely set up."

Then I hit her on the side of the head to tell her to shut up.

King:"I knew those boys were no good! You can't fool my eyes, and after I allowed that small one to join the royal knights, the scoundrel's."

Then the man who was holding the scales held them up and I could feel him using magic on them.

Damnatio:"Asta of the black bulls. Originally from the church in the village of hage at the far edge of the forsaken realm. A peasant without parents, who has no detectable magic."

Then he looked at me.

Damnatio:"y/n of the black bulls, you too originally came from the same church as Asta, but you are a half devil and have lied about your past to everyone."

Then he looked at Nero.

Damnatio:"Then we have this girl. The kingdom has no record of her birth and those horns are proof that she has used forbidden magic! They claim that the cause of this disturbance was a devil, who ensnared the magic kingdom."

Asta:"That's right!! the knights got there bodies hijacked because of that devil and-!!"

Before he could finish his answer the crowd of people then began to speak with each other about how they do not believe the story, some of the things they were talking about were about how me and Asta were both commoners.

Asta:"Please listen to me!!"

Then Damnatio began to walk forward to us with that same look of discust.

Damnatio:"From the very beginning..."

He then moved hie head forward so his mouth was at both of our ears.