the rival to the dream

Ok first good to be back to this story and first things first as I'm sure some of you are aware that I tell you what story I'll update next after each one so that's going to be my uploaded schedule. The next thing is that this one may be a bit rusty because I haven't done this one in a while. Now for the question of the day who has the most OP magic in black clover for me it's rill and his picture magic.

Y/n POV

after we were done with our dungeon we took the treasure to the Wizard emperor and the king with two exceptions one being the crown I was wearing when I came out the dungeon with the treasure and the other being the tiara Anna was wearing. right now we were in the black bulls bace with Anna and the rest off us eating Asta was the real glutton but the we hear yami come in and started speaking to asta.

Yami:"oh kid, you're awake. good job once again... But we're in tatters again. HAHAHA!"

Asta:"Thanks!"

Yami:"you look like you're able to walk now so head over to the magic knights headquarters and give them your report."

I was shocked at this I mean Asta just after getting back in the game he was going to the magic emperor maybe he will meet some other magic knights but please don't let any of them be a pain in the ass.

Yami:"Oh yeah right nearly forgot. Y/n you also have to appear at the magic knights headquarters!"

I was surprised by this because what did I do wrong. Could they know about the sins Origen's and if so why let them in the capital were they could cause the most damage.

Anna:"yay we get to go to the capital and meet magic emperor man this will be fun!"

Anna was as happy and lively as always as I just gave her a soft smile while she was exited I saw that yami turned down luck and charmy to come with us which is kind off understandable so I decided to get up and go to the headquarters and bring Anna with me.

Timeskip

We were now in the capital walking down the street me, Anna, Asta, Noelle heading towards the big castle for Asta and Noelle to do there report and I was going there for some weird reason that I don't know as for Anna she is just my plus one but she dose seem exited to be going.

Asta:"I don't believe this all these houses are huge!"

He was so energetic by seeing these huge houses but it is nothing to get exited over. While we were walking I noticed Yuno, mimosa and Klaus.

Asta:"it's the guys from the golden dawn!"

They then turned to see us and they all had different expressions yuno was as uninterested as he always is but I knew he was happy to see us, mimosa was a bit nervous around Asta and me with a hint of red on her face or she could be unwell and finally there Klaus who ran up to Asta and put his hands on asta's shoulders and looking all over asta's body to see if they he is alright.

Klaus:"It's been a week since we last saw you Asta! Are you wall healed up now?"

Asta:"Yeah! I slept like a rock and ate like a pig!"

Both me and yuno had comments to that statement and both sounded as emotionless as eachother

Y/n:"nothing short of poetry Asta"

Yuno:"just like a kid"

I then turned to see mimosa and she was looking a bit shy as I was coming up to her.

Y/n:"hay mimosa how are you after the mission doing well I hope"

She was slightly shocked when I spoke like she wasn't aware that I was there till I spoke up. After a second or two she turned away from me and made a small runner but we could still see then and Noelle went over to her to see if she was alright.