the red king Vs the sweetest ninja

Okay everybody here is the chapter that all of us Or at least some of us were waiting for, the battle between y/n l/n from the black clover story and y/n katakuri Charlotte from the Naruto story. Now for my question of the day and that I who do you think will win this fight between these two god like beings, for me I would say y/n from the black clover world since he has a secret weapon which will help him out quite a bit. Now for another question of the day and that is why do you think that y/n has two different types of magic? Now since I know the answer I will give you all a slight hint, if you look carefully at some lines of dialogue throughout the story you will find something... Interesting. Now with all of that question stuff done one one more thing I need to tell you, the first half of the fight will be on this story while the other half will be on my Naruto story, that chapter will be the same as this one except it will be called the sweetest ninja Vs the red king. Now let's get on with this story and see what our two main characters are going to do.

Y/n POV

I looked up at the prick who tried to impale me on his overgrown fork, I couldn't sense any mana coming off of this man but there was... Something else not like mana but similar.

Y/n:"Anna, stay behind me."

Anna then walked behind my back as I looked in at the scarfed man.

Y/n:"you have some balls to attack me you know that."

The tall man looked at me.

???:"what village are you from?"

Why the hell dose this man want to know what village I'm from of all things.

Y/n:"hage village of the clover kingdom."

From what little of the man's face I could see I knew that he thought that I was mocking him, guess this world is a lot different from the one I've been in.

???:"never heard it."

Let's see how he likes it.

Y/n:"where are you from?"

???:"the hidden leaf village of the land of fire."

Now I don't know if this man is telling the truth or he is just telling porkies.

Y/n:"never heard of it."

The two of us looked at eachother and I knew that there would be a fight which is something I want at the same time don't since I just got Anna back and I don't even know how strong this man is. The scarfed hand reached his hand out, it stretched so far I moved out of the way for him to get his weapon, the weird thing was that his skin looked different as it stretched. Once the man's arm was back to normal he jumped off of the tree landing on the ground Infront of me.

???:"Tell me, what is the power coming off of you?"

Was he taking about out mana, so is his something different?

Y/n:"mana. What's the stuff coming off of you?"

The man was silent for a few seconds.

???:"it's called chakra, now would you like that girl to stand away from this fight?"

I nodded so I looked down at Anna.

Y/n:"Anna get behind some trees, dad going to deal with this man."

Anna looked up at me.

Anna:"but I want to help you dad."

I bent down to Anna hight and put my hand onto her head.

Y/n:"so do I but I don't know how strong this guy is and I want to keep you safe. So could you do this for your dad, please?"

Anna nodded though I knew that she did not agree with me so I kissed her forehead, she then walked off while I stood back up and looked at the scarfed man who hadn't even moved an inch.