R.C.R

Okay everyone here it is the chapter that you have been waiting for to see what happened to Anna and y/n. Now for my question of the day is which of the three royal family's would you want to join? To be a bit more specific I mean the main branch of the family we see in the story. For me I would have to say vermilion since one they all seem to be redheads and if you look at the characters I picked for the reader there all redheads. Plus I could her a cool sister. Anyway on with the chapter.

ASTA POV

I was shocked at what just happened since Anna is now really injured and y/n doesn't seem to care about his fight anymore leaving only us to fight this guy.

Y/n POV

I was on my knees looking at Anna body but I moved my head down so that my ear was on Anna's chest and what I heard nearly broke my heart. Nothing, I couldn't hear a heart beat and she is dead and I couldn't do a dame thing to save her. I started to feel the tears come out of my eyes as I moved my head off of the right side of of her chest and looked at her lifeless body as the blood from her head started to cover her closed eyes while my tears fall onto her face.

???:"good boy. Look what you did to her!"

Y/n thought:"I didn't do anything to my daughter!"

I did not know who this voice was but for some strange reason it was familiar to me

???:"whole point you didn't do anything! Now look at her dead in the ground all because you couldn't do a dame thing about it."

Then I started to feel something that felt like bugs biting away at my head which even though was agonising I really couldn't care in this situation. Then my vision began to get blurry with some spots going comply black, as my vision began to get darker and darker I stoped caring about the black bulls, about the clover kingdom, and about my dream since I don't want it now if Anna isn't there with me.

Small timeskip

Asta POV

I was nearly out of breath as were the rest of us since this guy even with with one of my swords in him he was fighting us like nothing was wrong.

Vet:"if this is all you all have then when despair come you will die!"

Then out of nowhere appeared something Infront of this guy, it looked human but at the same time didn't look human. It had two horns on the sides of his head, his hair was long and as red as blood. His body was well built with strange black parts which seemed to move around his body, his lower half was all hairy along with his arms, the black fur resembled my swords in appearance, the tongue reminded me of a snake's, its tail was pail grey. The wings on its back reminded me of a bugs with small legs moving about.

 The wings on its back reminded me of a bugs with small legs moving about

The body and thanks again to NeoOverhaul who you all know well.